Bugger!

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
I talked to the consultant last week and finally found out that the scan I had back in July was in fact just good enough to read....after them saying that I would have to have another, anyway the upshot is that I have to have yet another bloody biopsy so back to London yet again for another bloody painful biopsy (transperineal biopsy) look it up!
So it's looking like I am heading for another round of treatment, wouldn't mind, but I was diagnosed back in 2018, and it seems they still can't get it sorted.

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
A bit of both will be fine, although I lean more to the black humour side as it's all getting a bit daft starting to remind me of the carry on films, yeah I thought looking it up it might make some cringe it's not nice, but I found it very painful the last time, said I might consider some mild form of sedation but would have to have someone with me which might not be possible so may just have to bite the bullet and swear....a lot.

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
Just had my follow-up telephone appointment from one of the team, and it's good that my expectations are low as they have found yet more cancer in the biopsy same area but not sure if it's been missed, or I have grown more, or they simply didn't put enough energy into the Hifu treatment.
But I have been offered yet another go at the Hifu so third time lucky.