What have you done to your bike today....

T

The Departed

Added all my sliders bar two that need me to remove the radiator to get access to the engine mounts, not happening.

Tank grips and tank protector added. Satnav added. Tracker, not bothering. Tail tidy added. New plate adding tomorrow 6x4. Layered in a ceramic coating yesterday, and all set for my first ride, which, I am hoping to be in time for the Arboretum Signals Memorial day 4th September.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
No kind hearted soul as left me a M1911 with extra mags a few grenades and a rocket launcher as usual

20210802_093519.jpg

I love the views from up here..it just never gets old..chills me right out..20210802_093626.jpg20210802_093657.jpg

20210802_093709.jpg

I got my shortcake and carrots..Top box as proven its worth time and again
Screenshot_20210802-093256_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210802-093252_Gallery.jpg

Just for good measure I hit a recently deceased badger dead centre when overtaking a van..so a quick hosepipe job before going to meet my two new psychiatrist people..
I have no idea what to say to them other than do you like motorbikes...🦆

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Daytona up on Abba stand for a few days of fettling ahead of the Triumph Trackday next Tues.

Planned to bleed brakes but they are different to ones I've bled in the past:
Front brake hose goes to right caliper and then a hose form there joins to the left - on the GS the cable divides above front mudguard.

Am I right in assuming I start with the left - furthest from the reservoir, and then do the right?

Any advice mucho appreciated.

DS

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
No kind hearted soul as left me a M1911 with extra mags a few grenades and a rocket launcher as usual

View attachment 9120

I love the views from up here..it just never gets old..chills me right out..View attachment 9121View attachment 9122

View attachment 9123

I got my shortcake and carrots..Top box as proven its worth time and again
View attachment 9124View attachment 9125

Just for good measure I hit a recently deceased badger dead centre when overtaking a van..so a quick hosepipe job before going to meet my two new psychiatrist people..
I have no idea what to say to them other than do you like motorbikes...🦆
Glad to see the Versys is still serving you well Duck.
You'll love those hand guards coupled with the heated grips in the winter 🙂
Did my suggestion to replace the MIA spacer for the left handlebar work?
I'm amazed to see that all the bling I added is still present. Especially after you declared several bits of it to be "gay" 😳 🤣
20210803_150716.jpg

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Glad to see the Versys is still serving you well Duck.
You'll love those hand guards coupled with the heated grips in the winter 🙂
Did my suggestion to replace the MIA spacer for the left handlebar work?
I'm amazed to see that all the bling I added is still present. Especially after you declared several bits of it to be "gay" 😳 🤣
View attachment 9182
Yeah, but the truth is "coming out" now, eh?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member