What have you done to your bike today....

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
*was* tempted to go for my first ride today, but, the rain and my shoulder means a big no no. I have to have a ride by the 4th September as I'll be going to the Arboretum:(
I haven't been around much, did I miss you buying a replacement for the Streety?

T

The Departed

Thunderbird Nightstorm 😜View attachment 9516

I don't think I have seen one, looks very nice, might be on my hit list for my next ride.

Nope, it's a T-Bird or I think its proper title is a Nightstorm or summat like that. Cos it's black with extra black bits.
It does however look nothing like the shite Bobber 😳

I have a mate who has one, they don't look too bad, but jesus they corner like shite.

I haven't been around much, did I miss you buying a replacement for the Streety?

A 2018 765RS, today may be the day she comes out the garage for an engine warm up, will take some pics and video.

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
I don't think I have seen one, looks very nice, might be on my hit list for my next ride.

I have a mate who has one, they don't look too bad, but jesus they corner like shite.

A 2018 765RS, today may be the day she comes out the garage for an engine warm up, will take some pics and video.
Ah! Good News, great bike :cool:, look forward to seeing the pictures, are you healed well enough to ride yet?

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Norfamptun was very warm today!
Waaaay too feckin warm to be trying to persuade the original front discs off an 8yr old Mondeo. With a lump hammer & a blow torch! 🥴
You remember talking about torque values? Hit it harder! 4lb lump not a girlie 2 Pounder. I’ve used a puller before now but heat and penetrating oil overnight are often required. Reassemble with a smear of copper grease on the stud bases/locating ring for 2029!

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Is that as in 'Final Drive Chains'? I used gear oil on my chain back in the nineties as I'm a tight git and couldn't afford spray cans of chain goo and it didn't arf make a mess. Like bloody treacle and murder to clean off. But maybe I was doing it wrong?

Last edited: