What have you done to your bike today....

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
A great choice on bike @Public Enemy that should eat up as many miles as you throw at it, I like that CB750 in the the pic wish I still had mine, not to fussed about the drink mind @BAD LUCK DUCK will have a hissy fit when he see's that
In my defence, I did ask for a hot chocolate without all the frothy cream and crap, but my mate thought it would be absolutely hilarious to order one with all the trimmings. Sadly, it was rather nice!

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Introducing Bertha, Annie's new 30 year old stablemate. Bought on impulse, to use for occasional 2 up touring. Done about 100 miles so far and no issues yet. She does have a big history file, and has never had an MOT advisory in her life. Cosmetically a 10 footer but mechanically so far so good.
Apologies to @BAD LUCK DUCK for the colour scheme, but I like it. View attachment 9899View attachment 9900
Cool & a blast from the past.
I nearly purchased one of those new from Carnell's in Milton Keynes 🙂
Does it have the electrically adjustable screen?

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Cool & a blast from the past.
I nearly purchased one of those new from Carnell's in Milton Keynes 🙂
Does it have the electrically adjustable screen?
It does mate, and it still works! Screen is cloudy but intact. Might paint it gloss black. And it does have the matching top box too. I know how you love a top box!

Carnells, now that IS a blast from the past,

Last edited:

chas

Legendary Knight
Introducing Bertha, Annie's new 30 year old stablemate. Bought on impulse, to use for occasional 2 up touring. Done about 100 miles so far and no issues yet. She does have a big history file, and has never had an MOT advisory in her life. Cosmetically a 10 footer but mechanically so far so good.
Apologies to @BAD LUCK DUCK for the colour scheme, but I like it. View attachment 9899View attachment 9900
As I've said elsewhere here, when it comes to Japanese marques I am Suzuki through and through. Best across the frame fours.

chas

Legendary Knight
Screen is cloudy but intact. Might paint it gloss black.
I'd see if it responds to a polish first, I've found boring old T-Cut works as well as anything specifically produced for polishing acrylic.

I'm going to nip out on the bike shortly on an errand but waiting for half an hour to see if the roads dry up a bit.

Sausage and egg will occupy me for half hour quite nicely :D

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Went on the Guzzi to see another ruin today, Houghton House whats left of a 17th century mansion.

IMG_20210830_114231334.jpg
IMG_20210830_113011296_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210830_112816103_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210830_112449964_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210830_111947301.jpg
    IMG_20210830_111947301.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210830_112442970_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210830_112442970_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
After I'd just left home this morning I came across a stranded biker, so stopped to see if I could help. Did my good deed of the day, by going back home to get tools, so that he could release his front brake which had jammed on locking the front wheel. Fortunately the brake was freed and he was able to get the bike back to his house.

GOPR0413_Moment.jpg

GOPR0413_Moment(2).jpg

This is the same guy after he had swapped to his BMW sidecar outfit...

GP010413_Moment.jpg