What have you done to your bike today....

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
she feels that Northampton has a huge amount to offer the arts…..

Like this?
1639422680102.png
Meanwhile, my new helmet (steady the Buffs!) got its first outing today. Initial impressions are that a K5 is v comfy, the pinlock works well and it’s actually quite warm on a chilly day. It’s also very pleasantly quiet and suffers minimal buffeting so, all in all, very pleased. I have decided to defer the impact test indefinitely. Sorry.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
she feels that Northampton has a huge amount to offer the arts…..

Like this?
View attachment 12883
Meanwhile, my new helmet (steady the Buffs!) got its first outing today. Initial impressions are that a K5 is v comfy, the pinlock works well and it’s actually quite warm on a chilly day. It’s also very pleasantly quiet and suffers minimal buffeting so, all in all, very pleased. I have decided to defer the impact test indefinitely. Sorry.
Open fire god dammit and shoot the fucking thing before it reaches earth and starts spreading its foulness...🤢🤢🤢🤮🦆

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Afraid I just don't get it. Fine, the fellow likes other boys, that's his business but what is the attraction of dressing up like something out of a pantomine? As a highly logical life form not of this planet I just don't understand what appear to be the mental illnesses and desire for strange fantasies of your species.