What have you done to your bike today....

MICK 56

Legendary Knight
Took the KTM out for an hour or so this afternoon. It was bloody freezing even with the heated grips and seat, and the roads were either greasy or covered in crap, especially the country roads.
Still had fun though even though I seemed to be going sideways half the time :ROFLMAO:
I dont get any fun out of it, in those conditions. "Must do," trips only for me, until i can get some decent traction.

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Noticed a bit of clutch slip last time we were out. Had to use the backs of my fingers to push the lever away from the bars. Whizzed the pivot bolt out to check lube, dry as a .......(insert favourite expletive)..... Also a bit tight and causing a pinch. So, greased it all up and shot a good spray of GT85 down the cable. Should do it.

GaleForceEight

Legendary Knight
Noticed a bit of clutch slip last time we were out. Had to use the backs of my fingers to push the lever away from the bars. Whizzed the pivot bolt out to check lube, dry as a .......(insert favourite expletive)..... Also a bit tight and causing a pinch. So, greased it all up and shot a good spray of GT85 down the cable. Should do it.
a Nun’s Chuff comes to mind….

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Just picked the bike from its service, not as eye watering as I thought full 20k service valves adjusted, new tyre, battery, and front sprocket(y)

Running beautifully too, pleased with Gedge’s service:)
Aren't the seriously eye watering services at 12k, 24k, 36k etc?
I would ask what the 20k set you back. But the answer would probably provoke a cry of "How Much!?!?!?!" 😲