Funny Photo/Image/MemeThread

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
You should all sort yourselves out...Bunch of degenerative retards...I go off on one fighting for everything we believe in and the first thing I see on my return is a bunch of faggit homo gay retards . .

Where the fuck are all the real blokes with proper moral compasses and real testicle gone... You all got pussified...

Fucking wasting my time...
Well come on then...
Used to be real men here with bollox and thoughts they were not scared to voice...
You that know me know I'm shit with tech and computer stuff is gay....
My mate Jez says you all lost your way...so who wants some ...how do I do duck emoji you tech pussy Faggits

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
You should all sort yourselves out...Bunch of degenerative retards...I go off on one fighting for everything we believe in and the first thing I see on my return is a bunch of faggit homo gay retards . .

Where the fuck are all the real blokes with proper moral compasses and real testicle gone... You all got pussified...

Fucking wasting my time...
Well come on then...
Used to be real men here with bollox and thoughts they were not scared to voice...
You that know me know I'm shit with tech and computer stuff is gay....
My mate Jez says you all lost your way...so who wants some ...how do I do duck emoji you tech pussy Faggits
Welcome back you awkward/crazy old c#nt! 😉

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I ain't turned gay. Not a chance of that though I can't speak for anyone else. You see Duck what we need is a leader like you to rally the troops for the revolution. My moral compass is fine just need a supply of artillery and I'm ready to roll.
Don't be gay.. in my absence you should have stepped up killed everyone twice and then took a step back to see what slimey c#nt stepped up to ruin our once second to none forum...

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Don't be gay.. in my absence you should have stepped up killed everyone twice and then took a step back to see what slimey c#nt stepped up to ruin our once second to none forum...
Step away from the whiskey & keep you hands where I can see them at all times.
Turn around & walk slowly backwards towards me.
One false move & I'll release the Labradoodle!

We used to have German Shepherds, but then Labour won the general election 🙄

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Erm...
I'm on here now at this moment but how do I do a LinkedIn thing or what it's called to stay connected..I'm really out of touch 🤔

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Step away from the whiskey & keep you hands where I can see them at all times.
Turn around & walk slowly backwards towards me.
One false move & I'll release the Labradoodle!

We used to have German Shepherds, but then Labour won the general election 🙄
I don't know who won anything..
You do know I live in a different world to most..I see what happens in front of me and all the things I've seen and know go beyond bullshit politics...
You see a dead person or baby child before you and politics means nothing...
Bullshit ideology means nothing if I slap a smashed up rape victim or even worse in someone's face...
Yep...I stood against it all and PTSD and Corrupt coppers f#,cd me...it's ok ...

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Your user ID is BAD LUCK DUCK
You just need to remember your password.

@Judd Dredd
We seriously need to renegotiate my terms & conditions.
Nobody mentioned having to deal with Rain Man's mentally challenged brother! 🙄 😉
Oi... @Judd Dredd
I know you are a good man...
I suspect you know I am also..
The really annoying problem for authority is I know my stuff and trying to expose stuff fucks em up so if it causes you grief..
Just knock me off..

However my case is about to get interesting and just maybe I'll get justice and a platform to stand on and say even though it took a thousand years I was right ✅ 😅 🙃 😀 👌