May I introduce "Daniela"

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Just arrived, my new Ducati Supersport 950 S 🥰 - I'm currently like a spoiled child at Christmas 😁

Typically it started misting with a little rain just as she arrived, so here are some garage pictures, and I'll sort out some better ones soon...

IMG_20240305_131145181.jpg
IMG_20240305_131256704.jpg
IMG_20240305_131426054.jpg

Just 7 PDI miles on the clock. I'm looking forward to the roads being clear of salt so I can get her run in.

Named after another Italian hottie Daniela Bianchi 😉

Daniela_Bianchi.jpg

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Oooooooh that's Bostin and the bike looks good as well, so that's why all the birds and bikes Ducati pics you are just setting up some spank material you old devil you, grannies not enough anymore, on a serious note that's a smashing bike @Scrappy in the only colour for Ducati you enjoy it mate and take care, the old biddies won't catch you on that.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Oooooooh that's Bostin and the bike looks good as well, so that's why all the birds and bikes Ducati pics you are just setting up some spank material you old devil you, grannies not enough anymore, on a serious note that's a smashing bike @Scrappy in the only colour for Ducati you enjoy it mate and take care, the old biddies won't catch you on that.

Thanks Don 🙂(y)

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Not a fan of Ducati as a brand but they certainly do a good job on making their faired bikes look good. Hope you get some real good fun out of the beastie. I have barely looked at my bikes since the start of the winter as the weather has been crap here and on the rare occasions when it hasn't been I've had to be doing something that meant I couldn't get away. I'm waiting on just one reasonable dry day to haul them out of the shed and see how they've survived the winter, tidy anything up that needs doin and get them down for MOT.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
This guy is 6'6" and demonstrates the ergonomics of the bike. He is riding the pre 2021 model, from 2021 onwards it gets a colour TFT, improved air flow through the fairing, and some other minor improvements.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
2024 Ducati Supersport 950 S "Daniela" 🇮🇹
2016 Moto Guzzi V7 II Stone "Monica" 🇮🇹
2007 Triumph Bonneville 790 🇬🇧

Is the Bonnies name Agnes or Gertrude after one of your old biddies, Don't believe the rumour that Italian bikes can use quality Virgin olive oil in their motors it's a dam lie.........the two strokes maybe :sneaky:

Don the Don

Legendary Knight