Indian Indian FTR

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Just had a call from the dealer, and Indian won't get my bike to them until mid September 😢 - Apparently the colour option I have ordered is quite rare in the UK at the moment, and Indian are having to divert one that was destined for another dealer.

Since visiting a few Indian dealerships whilst lusting over the FTR, my interest was also drawn to the Scout Bobber, so I'm test riding one at the weekend. 🤫

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Just had a call from the dealer, and Indian won't get my bike to them until mid September 😢 - Apparently the colour option I have ordered is quite rare in the UK at the moment, and Indian are having to divert one that was destined for another dealer.

Since visiting a few Indian dealerships whilst lusting over the FTR, my interest was also drawn to the Scout Bobber, so I'm test riding one at the weekend. 🤫
September is but a few weeks away, and if it is rare in the UK it should hold it's value, one thing to consider, "decisions decisions" get what feels right...........[FTR]

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I had a test ride on a Scout Sport today, they didn't have an actual Scout Bobber demo bike, but it's pretty close, the Bobber has a smaller fatter front wheel, and therefore a bit less ground clearance.

IMG_20240823_135131782_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240823_135052233_HDR.jpg

I really enjoyed it and was impressed, love the relaxed riding position and the way it makes me ride. I wasn't sure how I would get on with forward controls, I had mid controls on my Triumph Bobber, but it was surprising how quickly I got used to them and very comfortable (I really must be getting old! 😁). It pulls in any gear, and you can cruise around with very little effort, which makes a nice change. I'm not a fan of the looks of the Scout Sport, but I am of the ride.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Last edited:

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
This cracked me up 😆 It reminds me a little bit of the first time I test rode one, I was laughing and giggling every time I opened the throttle, especially when exiting a bend.

It's not as monstrous as he makes out, he was obviously a little afraid of it, but it does have to be ridden with some respect, like most large capacity bikes.

Last edited: