Newest member

half ton

Legendary Knight
Hello Strawberry, Welcome in fella, It can all get a bit pear shaped on 'ere (we have a few pear shaped members as well), Good luck understanding most of the rubbish spouted and don't expect a thread to have any resemblance to it's title after the first couple of posts.

I love it on here cos theyz mostly soft in the head just like me 😁

stevethegoolie

Sword of Fenrir
beatles? they stopped performing like 50 years ago grandad.....

@Strawberry welcome to the forum.
Age is but a number ..... it says here! Come next month I'll be celebrating the start of my 7th year of receiving the state pension. Now get back to work and keep paying your taxes. That's what keeps me and SWMBO in the lap of luxury(!!??!!) which we really do appreciate.
Bloody yoofs!!

Judd Dredd

Merlin, Giver Of Drugs & Magic Potions.
Staff member
Age is but a number ..... it says here! Come next month I'll be celebrating the start of my 7th year of receiving the state pension. Now get back to work and keep paying your taxes. That's what keeps me and SWMBO in the lap of luxury(!!??!!) which we really do appreciate.
Bloody yoofs!!

enjoy it, it won't exist by the time I hit my sixties.

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
I'll help you out if you're pushed for time? You can copy/paste it, then sign it HV.
How's this for starters?..

I'm no longer comfortable with the way TTF has become a hot bed of virtue signalling leftie, Cockwomble, pricks. That forum is now dominated by approx 12 members who seem to be desperately trying to keep a rapidly deflating ball in the air.
However, I need time to confirm what I'm already thinking about you guys.
If I'm correct & you lot aren't Nazi bigots. Just blokes without manginas.
I might join in with ya'll?

Feel free to copy/paste that mate 😉
I am sure some on here have manginas ...... just sayin' ;)