Some Interesting Facts About The Film Easy Rider

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Oh I loved that one that @Don the Don posted on here with the lists of positions the racist prick Himsa Useless (Bastard) had held with 'Shite' next to each one in the same vein as the twats racist speech against all the white, indigenous Britons holding positions of power in Scotland. Whoever thought that one up had a real flash of inspiration. The only thing that would make it better is if Useless, Sturgeon, Peter Murrell and Alex Salmond all committed ritual suicide in disgrace because of the damage they have done to Scotland. Well that and a revolution that wipes out the middle class twats that are ruining the UK.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Oh I loved that one that @Don the Don posted on here with the lists of positions the racist prick Himsa Useless (Bastard) had held with 'Shite' next to each one in the same vein as the twats racist speech against all the white, indigenous Britons holding positions of power in Scotland. Whoever thought that one up had a real flash of inspiration. The only thing that would make it better is if Useless, Sturgeon, Peter Murrell and Alex Salmond all committed ritual suicide in disgrace because of the damage they have done to Scotland. Well that and a revolution that wipes out the middle class twats that are ruining the UK.

I'd have thought ritual beheading by Claymore would be more Scottish 🤔