Covid

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight

half ton

Legendary Knight
Here we go again! 🙄...

If it is spreading across Europe .... I wonder how it is getting around .. did it come over on a boat by any chance .
Well at least we could blame the Lefty dicks for wanting more refugees in ,Fuck it would be nice to see them having to admit that was how it came here Bastards :oops:

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
If it is spreading across Europe .... I wonder how it is getting around .. did it come over on a boat by any chance .
Well at least we could blame the Lefty dicks for wanting more refugees in ,Fuck it would be nice to see them having to admit that was how it came here Bastards :oops:

That would seem to be the most logical cause for its spread, but they are even trying to blame this on climate change FFS! 🙄

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Surely they won't try it again... surely there aren't that many stupid people... are there? :unsure:

A very interesting point that the return of Covid/lockdowns. Would mean no polling stations open. Therefore Bidens supporters could fiddle the figures via postal votes during the presidential election, AGAIN!

I think that's the only hope he has of another term in office. Even his hardcore supporters must have realised by now that he's suffering from dementia. Or is that what the lefties want? i.e. just a figurehead, who's very easily manipulated 🤔

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
When it comes to the older generations I think we divide generally into two types - One type say 'Fuck it I've gotten away with living this long so every day is a bonus' and the other type say 'Christ the grave is getting awful close, I'd better take care to gain every extra day I can'. I'm in the first category. I'll just roll along until the wheels fall off and I don't care to prolong life if it means lowering the already dubious quality.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

Being a pragmatist for a change... its pure speculation but I would suggest that those of us who didn't take any jabs were confident in the strength of our own health, and/or those who did get jabbed may have had concerns about their health or had an existing condition. Therefore the un-jabbed are likely to have been already more healthy than those who got the jab of their own volition. 🤔

However, 95% of people who have died since the jab was introduced are those that have been jabbed, that looks very suspicious and should demand investigation, and if a link to the jab could be determined then all those responsible for producing, mandating, coercing, and promoting the "poison" should be held accountable. 😡

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Me and the missus took the jab the first time of offering not because we believed in it or wanted it but because the Missus, who has numerous ongoing health issues thought that there was every chance that the NHS would deny her the services she needs if she didn't get jabbed so basically you could say that we were strong armed into it against our will.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Aye so was I but the wife said 'I need to get to the hospitals appointments and I need you to get me there' so I had no choice. I think a lot of people were forced into it either because of the potential to be denied access to medical treatment etc. or by their employers. I hope every bastard who forced the covid measures on others pays for their actions. We live in a supposedly free country but we suffered coercions and blackmail in order to manipulate us which isn't good even if the intentions were, and I am suspicious of those intentions and have been since the very start.

half ton

Legendary Knight
so basically you could say that we were strong armed into it against our will.
Same here mate. I was dead against the idea.
Yep me too, Was working at a Care Home (as a Gardener) was asked to get jabbed and said no, Then told that if I didn't get jabbed they couldn't guarantee me a job, I said I work outside and can avoid contact with the residents, Then told I must get jabbed ... This was 2 yrs before I was due to retire, and thinking I would be unemployable elsewhere without being jabbed I finally agreed to it................. wish I had told them to fuck off now, told them no to the boosters and got made redundant last year just before my retirement ..:mad: