Forum Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Forum

Admin
Staff member
Money is a dirty word and not a subject of conversation I enjoy (@DD67 can testify). As you know I have paid all the costs to get the forum up and running. We don't have ads on the forum, nor do I sell any part of the forum or its users data.

So rather than memberships or anything complicated, you have the simple option to donate money via paypal to help maintain the forum. It should be noted that I do not earn anything from the site and that my time as admin is voluntary (except for a bottle of bushmills whisky paid for by a stubborn moderator).

Below is a link if you wish to make a donation however, I want to stress that it is not mandatory and you are not under pressure to give anything.

Judd

www.paypal.me/PhoenixKnightsForum

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Forum

Admin
Staff member
Just wanted to thank you all for the donations to help reimburse the costs to get this operational. Over six months have past since we setup shop and I'd like to thank you all again for being a part of this little corner of the internet and to @Public Enemy @DD67 for their continued support.

As events nationally split opinion and rightly or wrongly affect our daily lives, our love of motorcycles brought us together and I look forward to seeing more posts and pictures of you all out and about as we move on beyond brexit and covid.

Finally, I wish your you, your family and friends good health and happiness.

Judd
Phoenix Knights Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.