It’s good to be back!

half ton

Legendary Knight
Thought it might be fun to come and see how you all were in these interesting times.
Hi MeMe,
I would say welcome in , But will save that until I know a bit more about you, like any visitor/member (old or new) you will receive a warm welcome from me when you open up about yourself ... so don't be shy, if your intentions are genuine you have nothing to fear from this unusual bunch of misfits ...

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
If he/she is from were I suspect they are from. It goes to prove how much we are missed. And just how shite/boring it is on there without us! 😉

If they haven't fessed up within 24hrs I suggest they are shown the door. What do you guys think? I see no reason to allow them to play silly guessing games in our backyard.

half ton

Legendary Knight
If he/she is from were I suspect they are from. It goes to prove how much we are missed. And just how shite/boring it is on there without us! 😉

If they haven't fessed up within 24hrs I suggest they are shown the door. What do you guys think? I see no reason to allow them to play silly guessing games in our backyard.
Whoever it is I hope they are genuine, there were some decent folk in our old abode at one time ... and there were also some right feckin twats, let's hope this one is ok ... It's up to you now MiMi!!

MeMe!!

Forum Knight
Sorry to keep you waiting gentlemen, work n that. Some of you may know me from TTF as JezzaSnr, and a short lived slight return here as FattyBadTeeth which I will confess was primarily fuelled by boredom, illness, whisky & drugs. Sometimes that’s fun, mostly not.
A possible return to two wheels is on the horizon so thought I’d drop by to see what was happening. I’ve not been on TTF since I was last here. It’s all a bit dry there from what I can tell, but they seem happy enough. Each to there own.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
And I suspect DD knows exactly who I am if anybody needs a character reference.
Your appearance as FatBadTeeth wasn't appreciated Jezza. But your explanation of it being due to boredom, illness, whisky & drugs is acceptable.

So welcome back as MeMe!! (It is a daft name though, do you wanna change it?)
I hope you enjoy our new home. But I'm genuinely surprised that you find us more appealing than TTF?
That's based on the fact that similar opinions are regularly expressed to those that first got you & I chatting.
i.e. your displeasure at my comments about those illegal immigrants that froze to death in the back of a truck.
Anyway, this place isn't going to change.
So, again welcome in but accept the forum for what it is mate. If you start to see our patriotism as racism. You'll alway be welcome among the limp of wrist on TTF 😉

MeMe!!

Forum Knight
I make a point of immersing myself in options that are different than my own. Very wary of just shouting in to a personally tailored (algorithm based) echo chamber.

MeMe!!

Forum Knight
However, my primary reason for dropping by was to see what projects people are working on at the moment, and to see what people were buying & selling.
I’ve started a new job and will be going back to one car, so think a bike for work is in the offing (2021 Mini Cooper SD for sale soon, needs a bit of work)
See you all on the main site.