Newb

LVspeedtwin

Forum Knight
Hey y’all, just joined up after getting an invite from “a bug splatt” on the triumph forum. If you can think for yourself and don’t subscribe to their train of thought than you’re not real welcomed over there. Oh well, no real loss. Hope to contribute in making this site a great resource, and community.
I live in Las Vegas, ride a Triumph Speed Twin, and absolutely love this bike. Been ridding for about 24 yrs on a variety of bikes. Looking forward to what this site has to offer! 🍻E2E650B7-6F07-41F9-AB31-3C0B55204F57.jpeg0D47C1B5-AB72-4F15-A54C-6CBA17DCBA29.jpeg244A711A-706B-4AA9-BE71-58BAA89B85A5.jpeg

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Howdy doody! Yup, we all walked because a few irksome haemorrhoids couldn’t handle dissent of the non pc variety. Shame, it used to be a fun place but it turned into an echo chamber for a’holes - well haemorrhoids do that.

Welcome aboard and feel free to disagree, rip the piss or violently concur. We just fall over backwards to keep it friendly - even the miserable chippy bastards who think I’m a posh arrogant twat. I’m not posh, by the way. Otherwise they may have a point. Speak Brit? You’ll learn. And a warm welcome again.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Do you believe in them? I read all of Charles Hall's books on a recommendation from a pal and, although I'm not generally a believer in tales of aliens on Earth there was something about his accounts that had a certain ring of, while I wouldn't say truth, but at least believeability especially compared to other accounts.