Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Not sure why he bothered.
He's pretty much convinced me he's on the level HS.
Therefore as far as I'm concerned he's in & welcome for now mate.

One of the things that really got on my tits in my final days on our previous home. Was the one sided attitude that prevailed on there. If I/we don't give D2T a chance. It'll make us as bad as they are.

My experience of D2T (aka Simon) in person was very positive. And we've spoken via PM about what I saw as his subsequent actions during/after the big split.

There are folk from TTF that have more chance of being welcome on here. Than me getting a private audience with the Pope. But IMHO, D2T isn't one of them. If my trust is proven to be misguided. Feel free to remind me of this post 🙂

Holy Shit

Legendary Knight

One of the things that really got on my tits in my final days on our previous home. Was the one sided attitude that prevailed on there. If I/we don't give D2T a chance. It'll make us as bad as they are.

My experience of D2T (aka Simon) in person was very positive. And we've spoken via PM about what I saw as his subsequent actions during/after the big split.

There are folk from TTF that have more chance of being welcome on here. Than me getting a private audience with the Pope. But IMHO, D2T isn't one of them. If my trust is proven to be misguided. Feel free to remind me of this post 🙂
Ok fair enough ,I’m certainly not here to judge,just observe.

chas

Legendary Knight

I couldn't give a fuck who registers. If they make me laugh, I'll engage. If they're boring, I won't.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
But what about when we get our first sexy female member...
Your gonna need my charm and suave or you lot will never convince her to stay 🙄
When/If that happens, I've got it covered Duck.
Yourself & BB3 will receive a 30 day ban until she's settled in. During which time the rest of us will gently break the news to her about our "strange" forum members. She'll be told about your difficult upbringing & how it's affected you as adults (I use that term VERY loosely)
Once she's received an appropriate level of counselling. Both of you will be allowed back on here 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.