Well hello there......

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Ya miserable bunch of bastards:FO:...thanks for telling me where you had all gone, anyway I'm here now so if you don't like it tough, I still visit the other forum but nothing much going on other than the odd argument but nothing much in the way of entertainment, hopefully that will improve here.
Hello Tricky and welcome to this place, if you couldn't have found us you would not have been worthy!

How's your arsehole of a neighbor these days? I seem to remember you had more than a few issues with him.

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
Hi Billy all quiet on the western front thank god! I am wanting to believe that my contacting the local MP and him having a Word with the housing association that owns his house has maybe resulted in the ultimate shape up or ship out, but we shall see, but it's nice to finally have a little relative quiet....was hoping the fucker would get covid and cark it but no luck.;)

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
Hi Billy all quiet on the western front thank god! I am wanting to believe that my contacting the local MP and him having a Word with the housing association that owns his house has maybe resulted in the ultimate shape up or ship out, but we shall see, but it's nice to finally have a little relative quiet....was hoping the fucker would get covid and cark it but no luck.;)
Dont know if your Neighbour is much of a gardener @Tricky Dicky but get to your local fishing tackle shop and buy a small bag of Hempseed groundbait , soak a liitle bit in water and throw it in his borders , wait about 4 weeks and phone the authorities and report the fact that he looks to be growing summat illegal :rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh frigg i am going to hell

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Good news Tricky, people need to behave properly, and if it takes the threat of eviction to get them to do so, then so be it!

The alternative is ordering a hit on the Mo-Fo (see how I went all street there?:ROFLMAO: ), but that could end up with you being somewhere with worse neighbors than him! o_O