What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
“Our Plan for Drivers is not just improving journeys for car users, but also motorcyclists, who have sometimes been overlooked.

“We’re getting on and delivering our plan to make life for drivers - and motorbike riders alike - better, fairer and cheaper,

Total bullshit!! 😡

If any of it were truthful, then the first priority would be fixing and properly maintaining the roads.

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
I'm down in Devon, South West water owned by French, they have been pumping raw sewage in to the sea when we've had heavy rain and now there is something wrong with the drinking water, we really are becoming a third world country.
People have been vomiting have diarrhea and severe stomach cramps.
View attachment 30016
I'm doing a charity video to go to Africa.
Poor gazza has to walk 2 miles to get clean drinking water. Can you spare £3 a month to help gazza.
I'm going to train some flies to wonder around my eyes and nostrils.
What d ya think.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

How the fuck can this be right.

She probably had a good lawyer who reminded the jury that they can decide if the law is just, so although she admitted the crime, the jury can acquit because they deem the law is unjust.

IMO she should have been convicted and punished, but she probably had a jury made up of London middle class brainwashed idiots.

And the statement she gave is ironic, because it is not climate change, but the climate change agenda and Net Zero policies that will do the kind of damage she talks about.

"I would like to ask them how they are planning to police the mass hysteria, the panic, the fear, the looting, the theft, the hoarding and the inevitable violence that will result when our shelves are empty and we can’t feed our children?"

CO2 is plant food and aids plant life, increased CO2 means more plants and crops, therefore more food, and more grazing for cattle, therefore even more food. Decreased temperature will kill more people than increased temperature, mammals and plant life don't do well in cold climates. Mammals, which Humans are a species of, evolved when the CO2 content of the atmosphere was in the 1000's of parts per million, whereas currently CO2 is just 400 parts per million i.e. 0.04% we are in a CO2 drought. And if we do not use fossil fuels, then how is food going to be farmed, harvested, preserved, packaged, transported, and sold? - If she wants to see the scenario that she describes, with famine, starving, war and death in the millions, then pursuing the climate and Net Zero agenda is a good way to bring it to fruition.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
She probably had a good lawyer who reminded the jury that they can decide if the law is just, so although she admitted the crime, the jury can acquit because they deem the law is unjust.

IMO she should have been convicted and punished, but she probably had a jury made up of London middle class brainwashed idiots.

And the statement she gave is ironic, because it is not climate change, but the climate change agenda and Net Zero policies that will do the kind of damage she talks about.

"I would like to ask them how they are planning to police the mass hysteria, the panic, the fear, the looting, the theft, the hoarding and the inevitable violence that will result when our shelves are empty and we can’t feed our children?"

CO2 is plant food and aids plant life, increased CO2 means more plants and crops, therefore more food, and more grazing for cattle, therefore even more food. Decreased temperature will kill more people than increased temperature, mammals and plant life don't do well in cold climates. Mammals, which Humans are a species of, evolved when the CO2 content of the atmosphere was in the 1000's of parts per million, whereas currently CO2 is just 400 parts per million i.e. 0.04% we are in a CO2 drought. And if we do not use fossil fuels, then how is food going to be farmed, harvested, preserved, packaged, transported, and sold? - If she wants to see the scenario that she describes, with famine, starving, war and death in the millions, then pursuing the climate and Net Zero agenda is a good way to bring it to fruition.
quite right @Scrappy they have now opened an open door policy for other to emulate

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
quite right @Scrappy they have now opened an open door policy for other to emulate

Is it coincidence that people like her, and for crimes that are easily provable and/or admitted, get jury trials... but Tommy Robinson I believe has never had a jury trial, even though many of his alleged crimes have had very flimsy prosecution evidence, and much of his action is in genuine pursuit of protecting the public 🤔:rolleyes:

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Is it coincidence that people like her, and for crimes that are easily provable and/or admitted, get jury trials... but Tommy Robinson I believe has never had a jury trial, even though many of his alleged crimes have had very flimsy prosecution evidence, and much of his action is in genuine pursuit of protecting the public 🤔:rolleyes:
There's a bad smell about our justice system and to say it is biased is an understatement