What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Got an email from Mrs DD today containing a Christmas shopping list.

Thinking to myself..."F#ck that, I'm not going into the gladiatorial arena that is Christmas food shopping! I'll get it from the local Tesco Extra"...

I failed to get 3 items (out of 40) & apparently we can't possibly live without lettuce, prawns & coleslaw at Christmas?!? I f#ckin could, quite happily! ☹

Wish me luck as I do battle in Sainsbury's tomorrow or Wednesday ☹

Last edited:

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Well I spent over six hours out Christmas shopping today! I feckin' hate it! Driving for an hour down to 'civilisation', Troggin' round ASDA, Aldi's, Iceland and BnM for hours and then back up the road is not my idea of fun! I don't even bloody like 'Turkey with all the trimmings' or all the other Christmas 'essentials'. It would be a joy for me to have a Christmas day that was just another ordinary day with a bit of peace for some quiet contemplation.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Ah I can do without traditional Christmas dinner. For years, when I was single, I would get a really good Chinese takeaway as I liked that way better than Turkey and stuffing. I am not big on Turkey at all and having to make Christmas dinner is a royal pain in the ass.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Ah I can do without traditional Christmas dinner. For years, when I was single, I would get a really good Chinese takeaway as I liked that way better than Turkey and stuffing. I am not big on Turkey at all and having to make Christmas dinner is a royal pain in the ass.
I usually have a curry on Christmas Day, and then cook a traditional dinner for my kids on Boxing Day... might be Chinese on Boxing Day this year as it will be just me and my daughter.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I learned a few days ago the wife won't be here Christmas day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳💥💥💥💥🍻
So no Christmas Dinner for me...so I've invested in online gaming with my trusty old friends the ps4 and a bottle of jamesons so I can get pissed and shoot some poor little kids online at Christmas day and go take that you little shit as I sneak up on em and shoot em in the head with my SS19 ICBM....

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
My Rant of the Moment is that my 'like' button seems to only be working intermittently. I started playing up last night and has been off and on since coming on today.

Judd Dredd

Merlin, Giver Of Drugs & Magic Potions.
Staff member
we are having a vegan xmas lunch..... stuffed butternut squash obviously

festive-butternut-roast.jpg

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
My Rant of the Moment is that my 'like' button seems to only be working intermittently. I started playing up last night and has been off and on since coming on today.
Hi Marty & @chas

Try logging out & back in again. Apparently Judd did some security updates last night?
The forum wasn't working correctly for me afterwards. PM's didn't work, or the like button & several buttons brought up strange responses. I think I accidentally deleted a few posts of my own & others? If so, sorry about that 🥴
But normal service is now resumed 🙂