Climate change?

Don the Don

Legendary Knight

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
...,"Ok, who was in-charge of the sat-nav? We've ended up in Jockistan FFS!"...

BBC News - Climate change: Future disease risk from mosquitos in Scotland - BBC News

Watch out @MartytheMartian, next you'll be getting suntan lotion of your duffle coat 😉

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I ain't worried. Never used suntan lotion in my feckin' puff and I've never owned a duffle coat either. Irvin flying jacket for the real cold weather (and it has to be bloody freezin' or I melt inside that jacket) and a leather the rest of the time. As for mosquito's I'll believe it when I see it. All that climate change pish is fairy tales. The tide comes in just as far now as it did when I was a nipper fifty years ago and the weather isn't really much different on the whole. Christ I remember the scorching long summers of the seventies and eighties and we didn't have no fuckin' mosquito's. The media, bunch of arseholes that they are think that, if they tell us enough we will eventually believe it well they can go and fuck themselves I don't believe more than a fraction of what I read in the 'press' these days.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
More delusional c#nts!
I'm positive that these people are paid to stage these ridiculous protests.
Everything about this is bullshit!..

Life in Northamptonshire is going to get more expensive and difficult to get around,....you will have to stop breaking wind jez