Giant member

OsteKuste

Sword of Fenrir
Been on another forum for a good while, but it’s been getting like watered down whiskey more and more. Hopefully I’ll get along better here. I recognize a few old bastards on here already. A sneaky one must have been trawling the other forum and noticed a post where I was stating the state of things there. Wondered where all the loons were migrating to!
A bit about me; I like long walks on the b…..
feck that. I like good whiskey, good cigars, motorcycles, cars, good looking women, and the only woke I get is when the sun rises. If anyone don’t like it I can show ‘em the door. I’ll probably get kicked off the other forum for associating with you lot, their loss.

Hope the bike pic works.B49E6FDE-0ED6-4CD6-83F3-EC5CE3D63BAF.jpeg

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Hi @OsteKuste & welcome to the land that woke forgot 😃
Congratulations on becoming our 50th forum member (it says you're the 51st but our gaffer has two accounts)
That honour means you are buying the drinks for everyone 😉 I'll have a large Irish whiskey please Sir 😋

BTW...
I was laughing out loud about your resignation notice on our previous home & the hissy fit responses it created 🤣
Their veil of delusion appears to be slipping. And the harsh reality that folk such as yourself & many other long standing forum members. Don't like what approx 12 guys have turned that place into. It must be having a terrible impact on their self righteous egos! 😉

PS...
We have Babes & Bikes + Girls & Guns for your viewing pleasure 😃