Giant member

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
^^^^ I had to have a look and two names popped out to me. Smilinjack & Wessa. I swear I would do time for them two.
I pity Smilinjack.
He suffers from a terrible case of small-mans-syndrome i.e. he has a big mouth but tiny balls 😏
Plus he & others can see what's really happening. Every time someone posts in the way Ostekuste did, it must sting like hell 😉
Try not to hate them Lee. I find that pity is far more appropriate. Besides, their feet stamping hissy fits when someone dares to rock the boat. Make me laugh out loud! 🤣

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Mmmmmmm....I'm not very good at this welcoming malarkey as im an untrusting suspicious of most people put em up against the wall and shoot em kinda guy just to be on the safe side....
However I shall be gracious on this occasion as I just woke up and can't be arsed to shoot anyone yet until I get a coffee down me neck..
Welcome to our forum..It's a great place for proper blokes with real grit in their teeth and a sense of humour...I hope you find it to your liking @OsteKuste
The Duck🦆

OsteKuste

Sword of Fenrir
Had to post this this morning. Some of them obviously are not taking it well. I guess I’m not allowed to be friends with you lot from across the tracks. We will see how it goes but will say this, I detest and have a tolerance for drama smaller than certain individuals bullocks.

Evidently they’ve been spying on me here already:rolleyes:
3834B6F4-7807-459A-9A8B-4C4E6BF3BA1A.jpeg

Last edited:

OsteKuste

Sword of Fenrir
Mmmmmmm....I'm not very good at this welcoming malarkey as im an untrusting suspicious of most people put em up against the wall and shoot em kinda guy just to be on the safe side....
However I shall be gracious on this occasion as I just woke up and can't be arsed to shoot anyone yet until I get a coffee down me neck..
Welcome to our forum..It's a great place for proper blokes with real grit in their teeth and a sense of humour...I hope you find it to your liking @OsteKuste
The Duck🦆
Would this be the former Duckadile Dundee?