fatttbadteeth

Sword of Fenrir
Ok, well as you’ve been so welcoming, a little about myself.
I don’t actually have a bike at the moment, but hope to have one one day. My initial interest was in harleys, but am open to suggestions. I’ve already got the leather jacket, some biker boots and a belt with a massive buckle.
Sorry it’s taken so long to reply, but the clothes shop has been super busy.
Finally a night to myself, just chilling, nice lentil curry, glass of Chardonnay and cruising the internet.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
I don’t actually have a bike at the moment, but hope to have one one day. My initial interest was in harleys, but am open to suggestions. I’ve already got the leather jacket, some biker boots and a belt with a massive buckle.
Finally a night to myself, just chilling, nice lentil curry, glass of Chardonnay and cruising the internet.
Well you wouldn't be the first one here to have an interest in Harleys. Whereabouts are you located? We could organise a Harley enthusiasts meet up. If you don't have one in time you could just stand about looking like Marlon Brando! Well, apart from the glass of Chardonnay.

fatttbadteeth

Sword of Fenrir
Well you wouldn't be the first one here to have an interest in Harleys. Whereabouts are you located? We could organise a Harley enthusiasts meet up. If you don't have one in time you could just stand about looking like Marlon Brando! Well, apart from the glass of Chardonnay.
And the lentil curry.

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
You’ll fit in perfectly(y)

Capt. Drunkey

King Of The Schnitzelwiesels
See, this is a regrouping splinter-cell of a Triumph-Forum (of dubious social philosophy)…
So, if you wave the Harley-Flag, you’re prone to run into some headwind. But let this not disturb you: there is always the Schnitzelwieselharleysociety to fall back to… (me).

So, which Harley have you zoomed in on?

Last edited:

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Anyway, people who love bikes love bikes. The variations tend to be lifestyle related.

I am curious how long you have yearned and, indirectly, your rough age. Are you a late starter, got a licence etc? I infer you are between bikes because a Harley certainly isn’t a starter machine just because of the weight.

The biggest thing is a realistic appraisal of your prospective use and how much you are prepared to sink into the purchase. Unless you are loaded the opportunity cost needs factoring in - what you are prepared to forego for your baby. I mean, some people might spend the money saved on personal trainers and orthodontists. 😏