Politics.........

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
We have been deliberately divided as a nation. The middle classes have seen to that. The TV tries to portray every poor, working class Britain and Homeless British citizen, Ex-serviceman or even just some poor bugger whose Ex has taken him for everything as a layabout responsible for their own situation and to be despised as a sponger where an Illegal immigrant is to be pitied and helped as much as possible by the taxpayer and we mustn't forget that even that homeless person or alcoholic is paying tax from whatever monies he has back into the system when he buys things and that is then being given to incoming thieves from outside of this land.

We need to remember that those Middle Classes who scream about 'white privilege' and 'sponging waste of space single mums and homeless people' are themselves usually balls deep in the taxpayers pocket working in the Civil Service, Police Service, NHS management, GP's, BBC, Legal System, Local Government and politics for a lot greater share than the unemployed etc. The biggest drain on the public purse isn't the poor it's the middle class laughably termed Public servants who produce nothing, help precious few people except themselves in reality and dictate to everyone as if they are God's messengers on Earth. Come the revolution I know who I want to see up against the wall in front of the firing squad.

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
We have been deliberately divided as a nation. The middle classes have seen to that. The TV tries to portray every poor, working class Britain and Homeless British citizen, Ex-serviceman or even just some poor bugger whose Ex has taken him for everything as a layabout responsible for their own situation and to be despised as a sponger where an Illegal immigrant is to be pitied and helped as much as possible by the taxpayer and we mustn't forget that even that homeless person or alcoholic is paying tax from whatever monies he has back into the system when he buys things and that is then being given to incoming thieves from outside of this land.

We need to remember that those Middle Classes who scream about 'white privilege' and 'sponging waste of space single mums and homeless people' are themselves usually balls deep in the taxpayers pocket working in the Civil Service, Police Service, NHS management, GP's, BBC, Legal System, Local Government and politics for a lot greater share than the unemployed etc. The biggest drain on the public purse isn't the poor it's the middle class laughably termed Public servants who produce nothing, help precious few people except themselves in reality and dictate to everyone as if they are God's messengers on Earth. Come the revolution I know who I want to see up against the wall in front of the firing squad.
Excellent piece of writing Marty, I salute you Sir!

half ton

Legendary Knight

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight