Politics.........

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
The Guardian are at it again 😒

This is Khan's comment. The bloke is obviously delusional!
How could any Mayor ever be more "dangerous & divisive" than him?!? 🙄
View attachment 29808
He will get in as his kind are as numerous as rats, which they are

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
The Guardian are at it again 😒

This is Khan's comment. The bloke is obviously delusional!
How could any Mayor ever be more "dangerous & divisive" than him?!? 🙄
View attachment 29808

Typical leftie behaviour, that is projection of their own character, beliefs and values onto others. Just like the Democrats in the US, everything they falsely accuse Trump of is things they already have done and continue to do,

Take notice of accusations the left make of their opponents, as you can bet it actually is their own crime or intention they are describing.

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
FFS! 🙄
But with only a 40% turnout. The remaining 60% only have themselves to blame.

View attachment 29863

It's a clear demonstration of how our capital city got nicknamed "Londonistan" 😒
It's the same problem across the country too many people vote the same old shite. Unfortunately things will never change under this voting system and the people who could change it will never do so as they risk losing their and their mates seats. We are truly fucked, glad I'm the age I am.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I was reading earlier that someone was found in Northern Ireland having been nailed to a fence as punishment for something. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the scum infesting the UK meet with the kind of chaps who did that.
The IRA's punishment beatings are without a doubt barbaric.
BUT, the threat of them certainly maintains order far better than the British judicial system ever could.

With the IRA, there's no such thing as community service or a light slap on the wrist. And the rate of re-offending is extremely low.
If you get caught, you're probably gonna learn your lesson the first time & change your ways!

I guess it's kinda like Sharia law, but without the goat shagging or kiddie fiddling 😉