SNP Stuff

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Just understand that Sturgeon is increasingly a figure of ridicule and derision and she can't hide her irritation. The coupon betrays her.....and it is a face that has shoved a fair few vessels down the slipway.
Sorry, should've mentioned those vessels are still rusting away having yet to be fitted out and commissioned and the smart money is on them quietly being scrapped.....

Skullduggery and fraud?

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Can we get something straight (not Sturgeon obviously)?

Fake news! Whatever you hear darn sarf she is comprehensively ignored in these parts, frequently derided and there is a fierce civil war inside the SNP that is barely getting reported. Not very interesting, I grant you, but indicative of her sell by date and the fact Indy is dead and they are getting pissed at the wake.

The numbers to hang onto are a 62% turnout and a 31% share of the vote. That's less than 20% posit endorsement from an increasingly disenchanted electorate. Everything else is down to a split opposition. This tide is going out and Seaweed has lost her grip on the rock.

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Can we get something straight (not Sturgeon obviously)?

Fake news! Whatever you hear darn sarf she is comprehensively ignored in these parts, frequently derided and there is a fierce civil war inside the SNP that is barely getting reported. Not very interesting, I grant you, but indicative of her sell by date and the fact Indy is dead and they are getting pissed at the wake.

The numbers to hang onto are a 62% turnout and a 31% share of the vote. That's less than 20% posit endorsement from an increasingly disenchanted electorate. Everything else is down to a split opposition. This tide is going out and Seaweed has lost her grip on the rock.
What! No more IndyRef2:oops:

What’s the 6 o’clock news going to report on:unsure:

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I have got to admit that I am kind of ashamed of being a Scot now. The nation has revealed itself to have gone from a nation of brave and aggressive go-getters to a bunch of blue faced wankers who would rather 'die free' and poor, and in a shit hole than be part of this large Island where we should all be brothers united against the rest of the world.