Welcome to Flash

Flash

Forum Knight
Thanks for the welcome, i haven't disappeared in a puff of fairy dust, or any other dust for that matter!
Work got mental this week and i had no time to do much at all. I realise the custom is to post a bit about yourself which i have neglected to do so, so prepare yourself for 5 minutes you'll never get back.
I live not far from sunny Brizzle (Bristol) though i have lived in a fair few places over the years though the most Northern was Birmingham but has also included London, Swindon, Weymouth, Exeter and Plymouth.
I currently have Triumph Street Triple 675 though i have had Hondas and other Triumphs before.
Things i like doing are riding bikes, driving, running (get over it).
Things I hate, cyclists, latterly scooters are taking over as number one objects of scorn, snobs and teachers (mostly hand in hand in my experience!)
Generally speaking i get offended by nothing as it tends to just wash over me. I also tend to say what pops into my head and am well known in my family for what they call a "lack of tact". I honestly cannot understand the modern preoccupation of getting upset by what someone says. Sticks and stones and all that. People i don't like, i don't bother with, i can easily ignore fuckwits, i don't know why that is so difficult for youngsters these days.
In general I am a certain age with I guess is an attitude of someone brought up in the 60's and 70's.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Generally speaking i get offended by nothing as it tends to just wash over me. I also tend to say what pops into my head and am well known in my family for what they call a "lack of tact". I honestly cannot understand the modern preoccupation of getting upset by what someone says. Sticks and stones and all that. People i don't like, i don't bother with, i can easily ignore fuckwits, i don't know why that is so difficult for youngsters these days.
In general I am a certain age with I guess is an attitude of someone brought up in the 60's and 70's.
Perfect requirements, sounds like a good many of us