What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Babycham was just sparkling perry, pear, cider, wasn't it.

Can remember buying that stuff in plastic containers form an off licence in Bristol when the cider just got too much.

Wicked drink :)

DS

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
View attachment 15241
View attachment 15242

Very tasty πŸ˜‹
And feckin strong! I can feel its effects, even on a full stomach 🧐

Nice.

Our local has had a few from this lot in - the Dark Drake is proper lovely.

DS

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Was that in Wetherspoons....
Indeed it was Monty πŸ€—

At 6.6% it isn't a session beer. But at Β£2.45 a pint I still forced a couple of them down πŸ˜‹

I did find that whilst waiting for my bus home & listening to music on headphones.
Gently tapping my foot gradually turned into a bit of a dance on the spot. Until I noticed that my fellow passengers were watching πŸ˜—
I blame the Exmoor Beast 🧐

smib

Legendary Knight
Indeed it was Monty πŸ€—

At 6.6% it isn't a session beer. But at Β£2.45 a pint I still forced a couple of them down πŸ˜‹

I did find that whilst waiting for my bus home & listening to music on headphones.
Gently tapping my foot gradually turned into a bit of a dance on the spot. Until I noticed that my fellow passengers were watching πŸ˜—
I blame the Exmoor Beast 🧐
Like em'. Or loathe em' Wetherspoons do some cracking beer deals. Just unfortunate where I live now, the nearest both West and East are around 20 miles away and no chance of a feckin bus home. Looking forward to some summer guests and they can driveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Like em'. Or loathe em' Wetherspoons do some cracking beer deals.
The b@stards have stopped the 99p Ruddles Best deal! It's now Β£1.49 😳 😏 πŸ˜‰

Joking aside, they do some amazing deals on food & booze.
My total spend today was under Β£20 for that mixed grill, pudding & 3 strong beers.

I take my bluetooth headphones for music & YouTube videos plus a newspaper.
Then enjoy my own company for a few hours, accompanied by some tasty grub/beverages πŸ˜‹