Fingers crossed

Mr Moustache

Sword of Fenrir
A brief introduction would be appreciated mate. :)

Intro. OK then.

Been riding 35 years. Live in Bucks. Met my lovely wife at a bike meet back in the days when they were in a pub and not on a screen. Count beans for a living (in reality I am counting the days until I can retire!). Currently got a T100 called Hugh. Tend to get labeled sarcastic by most people after a very short time which suits me fine.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Intro. OK then.

Been riding 35 years. Live in Bucks. Met my lovely wife at a bike meet back in the days when they were in a pub and not on a screen. Count beans for a living (in reality I am counting the days until I can retire!). Currently got a T100 called Hugh. Tend to get labeled sarcastic by most people after a very short time which suits me fine.
Excellent. Sarcasm will stand you in good stead here. Just don't tread on @Sarky B’stard's toes! Got a photo of Hugh? We love a T100 on here.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Intro. OK then.

Formally known as Sir Trev?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Welcome Mr M and the best of luck.
WTF’s going on?,2 new members in 2 days?
I believe it had something to do with this HS 😉
A question turned into several cowardly back stabbing nonces having a go at @BAD LUCK DUCK which in due course lead to said nonces losing a couple of forum members to the nonce free zone known as the "dark side" 😉
Don't expect the influx to continue though mate. Once Waynus logs on & spots what happening. That thread will go the way of every other thread that endangers their version of utopia 🤣