Fingers crossed

Mr Moustache

Sword of Fenrir
Do you need bubble wrap or are you ok venturing out?

Bubble wrap not required thanks BB. Just checking as I find forums that have easily offended people on them are rarely worth posting to. I may still pop in to look at the (now much more sanitised) "laugh" thread but that's about it. Give me a bunch of knob-heads ripping the piss out of each other any day.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I believe it had something to do with this HS 😉
A question turned into several cowardly back stabbing nonces having a go at @BAD LUCK DUCK which in due course lead to said nonces losing a couple of forum members to the nonce free zone known as the "dark side" 😉
Don't expect the influx to continue though mate. Once Waynus logs on & spots what happening. That thread will go the way of every other thread that endangers their version of utopia 🤣
Hold on...Why do I always get pulled into every argument or debate going on anywhere in the world😳

It's bloody Duckism is what it is...
Not got nothing better to do...I know let's all talk about The Duck and blame him for something...

Global warming...
Gayness...
The colour pink..
Daughter up the duff...
Cat got ran over...
All Ducks fault...

It's a communist conspiracy to assassinate my good character 😇

half ton

Legendary Knight
Hold on...Why do I always get pulled into every argument or debate going on anywhere in the world😳

It's bloody Duckism is what it is...
Not got nothing better to do...I know let's all talk about The Duck and blame him for something...

Global warming...
Gayness...
The colour pink..
Daughter up the duff...
Cat got ran over...
All Ducks fault...

It's a communist conspiracy to assassinate my good character 😇
Calm down duck it'll all blow over in a couple of years 🤪

Is it true last time you were in court and the judge asked the jury.... how do you find the defendant,They replied ...Guilty Mallard 😂

love ya duck (in a non gay semi pink way)