What’s made you happy for a change

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
We all know though that there will probably be an appeal and they may not even spend any time in prison at all and then they will be let off with a slap on the wrist. These assholes are part of the establishment and the establishment only wants to appear to have done right by the public and then claim to have been thwarted. I see that twat Chris Packham has already given his comment to he press saying that his chums have 'had their freedom 'stolen''. Seems that that cunt doesn't like the law being applied to his pals.
Mohammed Starmer will stick his oar in & they'll probably be free in a week 😒

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
BBC News - Anjem Choudary sentenced to life in prison
A Full metal jacket shot would save the tax payers a fortune and help fill Labours imaginary black hole, you could then put him and a good many others "IN" a black hole

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
An interesting read and an interesting man pure old school
I remember reading that he was asked to kill somebody in a film with a knife. The director told him to do it "just so" and he pointed out that wouldn't work like that, you "need to do it like this..."

Like he wasn't scary enough!

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Believe it or not I'm actually in a somewhat 'happy' mood today! Yes it's weird for me too! A couple of days ago I was cruising the online emporium of 'Cash Generator' and spotted a guitar called a Strettavita that piqued my interest. Made by a chap called Dean Zelinsky who has been designing and building guitars for people like ZZTop, Johnny Winter, Michael Schenker and Dimebag Darrel to name a few. Well at a mere two hundred and forty five bucks I though 'Hell let's go for it'.
The guitar didn't come with a case and arrived on Friday morning with the post simply wrapped in a little bubble wrap and that black plastic 'cling film' but, remarkably, intact. I plugged this guitar in and started playing it and well...... HOLY FUCK! WHAT A GUITAR! Sounds incredible and, despite costing me less than a tenth of the cost of the most expensive guitar I've ever bought it plays better than any guitar I have ever played before and sounds awesome.

I'm now searching the internet for more of his new 'Dean Zelinsky Private Label' guitars but, unfortunately there are no more for sale on the secondhand market except in Japan and the US, those that are are not the designs that really float my boat and ordering from the man himself will set you back at least £1500 for the bottom of his range plus import duty, plus shipping from the USA plus a four month wait while your guitar is built unless you choose from the selection he has 'ready to ship' on his website. The one I particularly like is over three grand plus the other expenses bit it's wild!

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
Believe it or not I'm actually in a somewhat 'happy' mood today! Yes it's weird for me too! A couple of days ago I was cruising the online emporium of 'Cash Generator' and spotted a guitar called a Strettavita that piqued my interest. Made by a chap called Dean Zelinsky who has been designing and building guitars for people like ZZTop, Johnny Winter, Michael Schenker and Dimebag Darrel to name a few. Well at a mere two hundred and forty five bucks I though 'Hell let's go for it'.
The guitar didn't come with a case and arrived on Friday morning with the post simply wrapped in a little bubble wrap and that black plastic 'cling film' but, remarkably, intact. I plugged this guitar in and started playing it and well...... HOLY FUCK! WHAT A GUITAR! Sounds incredible and, despite costing me less than a tenth of the cost of the most expensive guitar I've ever bought it plays better than any guitar I have ever played before and sounds awesome.

I'm now searching the internet for more of his new 'Dean Zelinsky Private Label' guitars but, unfortunately there are no more for sale on the secondhand market except in Japan and the US, those that are are not the designs that really float my boat and ordering from the man himself will set you back at least £1500 for the bottom of his range plus import duty, plus shipping from the USA plus a four month wait while your guitar is built unless you choose from the selection he has 'ready to ship' on his website. The one I particularly like is over three grand plus the other expenses bit it's wild!
You lucky it arrived in tact.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
It's the second time I've bought from Cash Converters @gazzatriumph and which has arrived packed this way. The last one was a Gretsch 2420 Hollowbody although it did have a bit more bubblewrap around it. Still the upside is that not only did they arrive safely but they were bargains.

This new one, A Dean Zelinsky Private Label 'Strettavita' is definitely worth way more than the £245 price I paid for it and it was sent 'Special Delivery' and that was only charged £6.99 which I reckon is a lot less than they paid to post it. I've mailed Dean Zelinsky himself to ask for info about the guitar as I figure this is one of the earliest models he made after forming the brand. The current model of the Strettavita is slightly different as it has two volume and two tone controls and a set rather than bolt on neck and is on his website at something around £1450 and that's before shipping to the UK and import duties. Problem is I'm now addicted just from looking at the guitar designs he has on offer. I've honestly never owned or played a guitar that is so sweet to handle and sounds so cool no matter what type of music you want to play from Thrash/Death Metal to Rockabilly and Jazz.

Last edited:

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
It's the second time I've bought from Cash Converters @gazzatriumph and which has arrived packed this way. The last one was a Gretsch 2420 Hollowbody although it did have a bit more bubblewrap around it. Still the upside is that not only did they arrive safely but they were bargains.

This new one, A Dean Zelinsky Private Label 'Strettavita' is definitely worth way more than the £245 price I paid for it and it was sent 'Special Delivery' and that was only charged £6.99 which I reckon is a lot less than they paid to post it. I've mailed Dean Zelinsky himself to ask for info about the guitar as I figure this is one of the earliest models he made after forming the brand. The current model of the Strettavita is slightly different as it has two volume and two tone controls and a set rather than bolt on neck and is on his website at something around £1450 and that's before shipping to the UK and import duties. Problem is I'm now addicted just from looking at the guitar designs he has on offer. I've honestly never owned or played a guitar that is so sweet to handle and sounds so cool no matter what type of music you want to play from Thrash/Death Metal to Rockabilly and Jazz.
Looks like you found a bargain. Enjoy