What’s made you happy for a change

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Well, that sucks.... From the article about his ex shopping him...

"Mr Adderley gets to keep his lucrative police pension which is only forfeited in the event he is found guilty of a criminal offence."

But considering he is also being investigated for fraud in Staffordshire, over funds for police vehicles, he might lose it yet.

Hope so, he deserves an Exocet up his arse. He says he has Falkland experience, let him have one.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
If he had resigned, he'd have been entitled to full pension.

Dismissal, no he shouldn't, but it depends on how it was set up. He won't get the full pension either way.

Prison would be a good place for him.
I looked into it & apparently he only loses his pension if he's convicted of a criminal offence. As it currently stands he'll get his pension.
I'm not sure if it'll be 100%, but he was on nearly £180,000pa. So if he loses 50% of that amount he's not gonna struggle too much is he 😡

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
I looked into it & apparently he only loses his pension if he's convicted of a criminal offence. As it currently stands he'll get his pension.
I'm not sure if it'll be 100%, but he was on nearly £180,000pa. So if he loses 50% of that amount he's not gonna struggle too much is he 😡
Bastard should lose all of it, plus the poliss should be clawing back some of his wages for his 'misrepresentation'.
Hopefully he'll get done for missappropriation of police funds, fraud, etc, lose his pension and get sent down.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Finally!......
These c#nts have been getting away with a slap on the wrist for way too long.
The blokes will be crying out for "oil" when big Bubba gets them in the shower! 🤣...

BBC News - Just Stop Oil protesters jailed after M25 blocked

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Finally!......
These c#nts have been getting away with a slap on the wrist for way too long.
The blokes will be crying out for "oil" when big Bubba gets them in the shower! 🤣...

BBC News - Just Stop Oil protesters jailed after M25 blocked
Hope they have to do most of the sentence and with luck get abused, they will be happy for some oil then

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
We all know though that there will probably be an appeal and they may not even spend any time in prison at all and then they will be let off with a slap on the wrist. These assholes are part of the establishment and the establishment only wants to appear to have done right by the public and then claim to have been thwarted. I see that twat Chris Packham has already given his comment to he press saying that his chums have 'had their freedom 'stolen''. Seems that that cunt doesn't like the law being applied to his pals.