What’s made you happy for a change

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
"Bridgenorth" a wonderful place and ride out on the bikes, going down the Hermitage on an old 60's brit bike on drum brakes and hoping you could stop at the Bottom, high and low towns great stuff, sounds like you had a good day out, there used to be a motor museum before you hit the hermitage near sedgely they had a load of old MV Augustas, ahh good old days.
The motor museum was still there last time I rode by, probably about 3 years ago, not a regular road for me. The hermitage is a regular, we meet at Shipley and often ride down on the way into Wales.

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
He says a lot, but very well. Reform seem to hold all the traditional Conservative values from 25 years ago. Turning the invading boats around, tax cuts, care for elderly and veterans, improve infrastructure, get people back to work AND the office. Please find your local meeting place and get involved. We aren't going to win government first time out, but I believe we can make a difference. it's the first time in a long time that we have a real choice and a chance to start changing the political landscape.

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
I had to smile at this, so glad it is going to continue too many traditions have been lost these days "health and safety FFS"

I think the nation would be better served if Mr Shapps was to stand in front of this cannon...........................