What’s made you happy for a change

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
The New York Mafia have already admitted that Trump is depressingly straight and they got nowhere with him...... All the court stuff going on now about 'fraudulent' property values to secure massive loans is simply inflated industrial practice that the banks knowingly go along with. That's another attempted Dem inspired take down.

I don't doubt Trump has cut corners. Biden, on the other hand, has long cut 10% for the big guy & Ukraine has been more about money laundering and kick backs than prosecuting the war it inspired. My take is that the Clinton Foundation, Obamas etc., are massively invested in converting tax dollars into private pockets & are running shit scared that Trump will rip their scab off to reveal the festering mess underneath.

The US has a fine history of political corruption and pork barrel politics but it has never been so bad before that they would sell their own country out. The Chicago Democrats are something else. Obama's 'community organizer' claim was just his apprenticeship..... I see Biden as his doddering none too sharp tool putting everything at risk. He's become disposable....

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Ah yes,
The same lady who during her recovery from a cycling accident went out for coffee to cheer herself up.
Whilst out she spotted a brand new ltd edition 5.0 Ford Mustang & purchased it on a whim. Also the same lady who changed her Harley at least twice for brand new models. Plus had numerous holidays/long distance road trips.

All whilst Trump was president 🤔

That poor woman, you gotta feel sorry for her plight under such a ruinous, evil leader 🙄

Or?...... She (And plenty of others like her) simply hate Trump & everything he stands for. So they will very conveniently forgot (lie about) how Trump has actually affected them personally! 😒
A shame she is such a cock. I used to enjoy her travel logs, only localish trips, but she put up some decent pictures and food/acommodation reviews.

half ton

Legendary Knight
Sitting hear with a large Captain Morgans getting sworn at by the wife because I'm laughing to loud and my son is asleep (shift work :rolleyes:) sorry but this was just so awesome (maybe being pissed helps ) It just proves kids from the 80's just new how to have fun wherever in the world they were 🤘🤣

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Sitting hear with a large Captain Morgans getting sworn at by the wife because I'm laughing to loud and my son is asleep (shift work :rolleyes:) sorry but this was just so awesome (maybe being pissed helps ) It just proves kids from the 80's just new how to have fun wherever in the world they were 🤘🤣

I don't use Faceache, therefore I can't view the link HT.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Don't need to convince me

Yes, meat particularly beef is the most nutrient dense food there is. Plants contain many toxins, they are trying to poison you.

I firmly believe that current dietary advice to eat "5 a day" and the push towards plant based food is an attempt to weaken people if not to deliberately make them ill.

After doing a lot of research, I have recently started on a carnivore diet, where I eat only foods produced directly from animals, i.e. meat (mainly beef, lamb & bacon), fish, eggs, cheese, butter and cream. Within a couple of days, I stopped feeling hungry throughout the day, and my cravings for biscuits, chocolate, etc have disappeared. Plus eating bacon & eggs and steak most days is awesome 😋

Last edited:

half ton

Legendary Knight
Yes, meat particularly beef is the most nutrient dense food there is. Plants contain many toxins, they are trying to poison you.

I firmly believe that current dietary advice to eat "5 a day" and the push towards plant based food is an attempt to weaken people if not to deliberately make them ill.

After doing a lot of research, I have recently started on a carnivore diet, where I eat only foods produced directly from animals, i.e. meat (mainly beef, lamb & bacon), fish, eggs, cheese, butter and cream. Within a couple of days, I stopped feeling hungry throughout the day, and my cravings for biscuits, chocolate, etc have disappeared. Plus eating bacon & eggs and steak most days is awesome 😋
As a poor pensioner I can't afford Beef and Lamb, Will it work with Squirrel and Pigeon :oops:

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Shamima Begum's appeal denied...

Can't you tell that we are in an election year 🙄
At any other point the lefty lawyers & civil service etc would have been allowed to force her appeal through. No doubt they'll take it to the supreme court & by then we'll undoubtedly have a labour government. So she's only got about another 12 months to wait before she'll be allowed back.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Shamima Begum's appeal denied...

Can't you tell that we are in an election year 🙄
At any other point the lefty lawyers & civil service etc would have been allowed to force her appeal through. No doubt they'll take it to the supreme court & by then we'll undoubtedly have a labour government. So she's only got about another 12 months to wait before she'll be allowed back.
So then we can move this to "What's boiling your piss"

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I'd like to think that giving birth to 3 children & all of them dying. Has taught her that the predominantly Christian West. Is better than the predominantly Muslim shit hole she was so keen to get too.

I also hope she is never allowed back into this country. Not because I think she represents a particularly big terrorist threat. Just simply because she should be used as an example to others who might consider trying the same traitorous actions.

If only @MeMe!! were still here. He'd be pi$$ing his Guardian reader, frilly panties right now! 🤣