What Are You Drinking Tonight?

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
After a late start due to intermittent driving duties, tonight Talisker - very nice too(y)

View attachment 12070
Now I may be changing the habit of a lifetime soon..
The new lady Duck in my life's dad likes whiskey..we got on really well and he cracked open a bottle but we didn't get a chance to have a glass as circumstances changed rapidly..However I had a sniff of the bottle and its aroma was stunning..I can't remember what it was called but if it tastes as good as it sniffs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ†

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
What's your verdict on that Kraaken rum? Marketing over substance or a decent drop?

Not tried it but I do like a dark rum in the winter months.
Not opened it yet mate, once Iโ€™ve had a chance to sample it Iโ€™ll let you know(y)

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Time for tipple. DD would say a drop of drain cleanerView attachment 12486
Don't do it mate!
You have friends who care for you. You have everything to live for. Think of how it'll affect those closest to you! Especially so close to Christmas ๐Ÿ˜”

PS....
Glen Moray is the whisky equivalent of White Lightning cider. Proper tramp juice, the only difference is the bottle comes in a cardboard box ๐Ÿง
It should be renamed Glen Soiled Pants! And the tasting notes should mention a strong odour of urine & damp ๐Ÿ™‚
If I wasn't such an easy going, live & let live type of bloke. I'd be seriously disparaging about anyone who drank it ๐Ÿ˜‰

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
A lovely scotch whisky :)

View attachment 12487
A good mate gave me a bottle of Talisker Skye a few weeks ago.
I still haven't opened it, in case he asks for my opinion on it ๐Ÿฅด
By all accounts it ain't cheap. Therefore I could find myself feeling obliged to say something nice about it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Regular entry level Talisker is peaty (TCP tasting) enough. Without exposing it to the entire contents of a veterinary surgeons used anal swabs bucket! Which apparently the Storm & Skye versions are like? ๐Ÿค’