What Are You Drinking Tonight?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
That's a nice easy Irish whiskey..
My old Irish mate Julie introduced me to it and that got me exploring more whiskey..
Always go for the Irish as scotch so far as always tasted like canal water to me after a barge as just passed and emptied its bilge tanks 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🦆
That's both of us off Sarky's Christmas card list 😉
You're right though Duck. A £15-£30 bottle of Irish. Beats any Scotch hands down.
In fact, in my experience. The more a Scotch costs, the less chance that I'm likely to enjoy it. They seem to go for sensory overkill.
And don't get me started on the bullshit tasting notes. They never mention the actual taste i.e. petrol! 🥴 😉

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
That's both of us off Sarky's Christmas card list 😉
You're right though Duck. A £15-£30 bottle of Irish. Beats any Scotch hands down.
In fact, in my experience. The more a Scotch costs, the less chance that I'm likely to enjoy it. They seem to go for sensory overkill.
And don't get me started on the bullshit tasting notes. They never mention the actual taste i.e. petrol! 🥴 😉
You were never on it.
1651429460125.jpeg
Keep drinking your Formaldehyde.

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Clearly the Kraken is evil stuff because 🦆 can't differentiate whiskey from whisky.

However, puerile jibes aside, they are essentially the same.....and I no more like all whisky than diss all whiskey. It's very much a brand by brand taste test. And as I've said before neither Ireland nor Scotland grow anything like enough malting barley for brewing and distillation so hats off to the English!

half ton

Legendary Knight
Clearly the Kraken is evil stuff because 🦆 can't differentiate whiskey from whisky.

However, puerile jibes aside, they are essentially the same.....and I no more like all whisky than diss all whiskey. It's very much a brand by brand taste test. And as I've said before neither Ireland nor Scotland grow anything like enough malting barley for brewing and distillation so hats off to the English!
There's a distillery not far from me near Snetterton race track,I think they have won a few awards :cool:

Don the Don

Legendary Knight

If Nicola could hear you she would excommunicate you from jockland, I can imagine her sour face now at your remark

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
To quote James I/VI I give not a turd for her preaching. She is a compulsive liar and dissembler running from truth. Even her ginger makeover is another lie to make her look more feminine and Scoatishy when we all know she is an aeroplane blonde who flies inverted. Plenty of photos of that soor plum in the old 'uniform'. But we're all supposed to pretend - as if it's actually an issue in 2022 that the SNP are something of a gay Mafia.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
To quote James I/VI I give not a turd for her preaching. She is a compulsive liar and dissembler running from truth. Even her ginger makeover is another lie to make her look more feminine and Scoatishy when we all know she is an aeroplane blonde who flies inverted. Plenty of photos of that soor plum in the old 'uniform'. But we're all supposed to pretend - as if it's actually an issue in 2022 that the SNP are something of a gay Mafia.

"Sturgeon" A rug muncher "priceless" :ROFLMAO:

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
This contains 444 standard bottles.
You could clean every drain for miles around with it 😉