What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Trying Black Barrel again. I wasn't impressed with my initial taste a couple of days ago, thinking it had a chemical type flavour to it. Not getting that tonight, and its ok, but I think standard Jameson is better 🤔

IMG_20220625_183219533.jpg

Foxy

Legendary Knight
Had my first ever hangover yesterday, and I wasn't impressed. Our Gert and I went up to console mi mate, whose wife died int early hours of Sunday morning. Me and him supped 30 odd cans of John Smiths, and half a bottle of Kraken spiced rum. I was badly as a dog yesterday, and threw up at various times, and stayed in bed most ot day! I used to take piss out of people with hangovers, cos I was allus ok after a sesh. I now know how bad it can be, so will curb mi tongue in future!!

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Sorry to hear about your mates wife @Foxy but you must be out of touch with drink, you need to get to a few old reunions with your old shipmates

Foxy

Legendary Knight
It's t'rum that fucked me up. I've allus been a beer drinker, and rarely sup spirits, just a tot of rum now and again, and sometimes a gin and tonic with our Gert, if I've run out of beer.