What Are You Drinking Tonight?

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Spot on mate.
It tastes of virtually nothing. So much so, I don't see how folk can knock the taste? ๐Ÿค”
At 4.5% it's more respectable in the strength dept than I thought it'd be. But I'd still describe it as a session beer.
Tastes like bubblegum and I hate bubblegum ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿฆ†

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
spent about an hour on the crapper this morning....Can a goodly quantity of Rum with a splash of Dandelion and Burdoch give you the shits..........( and surprisingly not a head throb in sight :sneaky:)
Rum always gives me the shits the following day no matter what I mix it with ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฆ†

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
When I have a dump it's me that has to get rid of the evidence, And the whole family threatens to go use next door's bog for a couple of days,Two windows in there and a half a can of spray still don't shift the gas.
"Good man" man after me own heart if you are going to have a dump have a good one, my biggest pleasure was when on the early morning shift I would use the bog at work and ruin everyone elses day mainly all those healthy types that push biked in and had to have a shower before donning their uniform, "take a deep breath you bastids there's all sorts of vitamins floating in the air :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Trying to determine which I like best, all good, but I think order of preference is right to left ๐Ÿค”

View attachment 16744

Ok, after much research, my conclusion is that my initial conclusion was wrong, and that my order of preference is actually; 1. Bushmills Black Bush, 2. Jameson, 3. Bushmills Original, 4. Tullamore Dew. All good and I'd be happy to consume any of the above ;)

Any recommendations of Irish whiskey that I should be trying are greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Ok, after much research, my conclusion is that my initial conclusion was wrong, and that my order of preference is actually; 1. Bushmills Black Bush, 2. Jameson, 3. Bushmills Original, 4. Tullamore Dew. All good and I'd be happy to consume any of the above ;)

Any recommendations of Irish whiskey that I should be trying are greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜
Try Paddy.
Currently on offer on Amazon for ยฃ15 down from the rrp of ยฃ21.

I've kinda managed to convince Mrs DD that the ยฃ750 for 50 bottles we currently have in stock is irrelevant. Compared with the 50 x ยฃ6 saving per bottle.

Her argument will never stand up in court! ๐Ÿค—