What Are You Drinking Tonight?

half ton

Legendary Knight
Adnams Spirit of Broadside, Had it given to me as a leaving gift from a lovely old fella at work, look it up on the Adnams website, it is really moorish, I can't even be arsed to try and say what it is.....eau de.....summat or other . Just seen the price......£35 😱

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Adnams Spirit of Broadside, Had it given to me as a leaving gift from a lovely old fella at work, look it up on the Adnams website, it is really moorish, I can't even be arsed to try and say what it is.....eau de.....summat or other . Just seen the price......£35 😱
Are you actually out of the door now HT? Or is that happening later this month?

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Seeing all the bottles it reminds me, I once bought a bottle of GlenFarclas single malt 15 yr old. At the distillery. Thinking it may well increase in value...

I took it home, and as my bedroom was in the attic and was a bit hot, put it in the drinks cabinet in the dining room.

One day, decided it was time to have a check on it, as you do, to find it had been opened and a couple inches gone.

So I asked my dear mother what had happened to it, to which she said she had put it in my uncles TEA FFS. The nasty old bag had the nerve to tell me I shouldn't have left it in the drinks cabinet.

Needless to say I took the bottle and nursed it to death. Nowadays retails at near £70 a bottle.

Sigh.