What Are You Drinking Tonight?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
We had a bad taste party at work once. Not sure what was worse - the boss turning up in a blonde wig and a ‘Jim fixed it for me’ badge or the DJ wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and a sash with ‘Miss Chlamydia 2017’ on it....
Sounds perfectly normal to me GF8.
Or was it 2018 not 2017? Obviously that would be inexcusable 🙄 😉

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
20210612_191726.jpg

Well I don't usually drink nowadays as the soon to be ex missus Duck didn't like it...
However she's away in Devon and tonight is my last night in this house..
So I've dusted off my Tinkerbell love's the Duck whiskey glass i had specially made and im going to indulge just a little as I got a busy day moving out tomorrow...
In due course I shall be investing in several Irish single malts i always wanted to try but never got the chance and I'm gonna buy a whiskey decanter and glass set like I bought for my grandad when I was a little kid and saved up for years to buy him....
Cheers people...
All the best..
Get smashed...

The Duck 🦆

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
View attachment 7579

Well I don't usually drink nowadays as the soon to be ex missus Duck didn't like it...
So I've dusted off my Tinkerbell love's the Duck whiskey glass i had specially made and im going to indulge just a little as I got a busy day moving out tomorrow...
In due course I shall be investing in several Irish single malts i always wanted to try but never got the chance and I'm gonna buy a whiskey decanter and glass set like I bought for my grandad when I was a little kid and saved up for years to buy him....
Cheers people...
All the best..
Get smashed...

The Duck 🦆
Hope all goes well @BAD LUCK DUCK.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
View attachment 7579

Cheers people...
All the best..
Get smashed...

The Duck 🦆
Congratulations mate.
Enjoy that drink without having to justify it to Mrs Duck 🙂

chas

Legendary Knight
Yes Duck.. Dip your beak. I am having a wee snifter of Highland Park Viking Honour. It’s a 12 yr old malt with ridiculous pretentious tasting notes. If it was remotely like they suggest I wouldn’t touch it. Not the best but not bad. Hey, it was free, alright?
I like the Highland Park malts. Prefer that one to the Dragon Legend. I even pay for it.

I'm sluicing a serviceable Cote du Rhone (Apellation Protegee no less)

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
On a nearly 30°c day.
This is the Daddy of all drinks! 😋
20210615_184342.jpg
An hour in the freezer to get it properly cold. Then down it before it gets a chance to warm up.
There "might" even be a few left for our day out tomorrow if anyone would like to try one?