What Are You Drinking Tonight?

JtC

Sword of Fenrir
Usually Iโ€™m very limited on the drinks -docโ€™s orders. But my kiddos are coming to visit tomorrow for a day or two and we will partake -definitely more than Iโ€™m supposed to. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Weโ€™ve got Empress gin, Rich & Rare Reserve whiskey, Bacardi spiced rum, Titoโ€™s Texas vodka, Kilt Lifter beer, and various wine. It should be a good time! ๐Ÿ˜

chas

Legendary Knight
Usually Iโ€™m very limited on the drinks -docโ€™s orders. But my kiddos are coming to visit tomorrow for a day or two and we will partake -definitely more than Iโ€™m supposed to. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Weโ€™ve got Empress gin, Rich & Rare Reserve whiskey, Bacardi spiced rum, Titoโ€™s Texas vodka, Kilt Lifter beer, and various wine. It should be a good time! ๐Ÿ˜
That sounds like a cocktail that should come with a first aid kit on the side. ;)

Have a good time mate :D

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
How dare you assume my friends gender you f#ckin Nazi pig! ๐Ÿ˜ก
It's people like you oppressing my friend that has made them consider drinking before 5pm!

Moscow you say, ok I'll pass on the message to my "friend" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‹
Errrr! "friend" meant you ya fucking lush! :rolleyes:

Friend on the other hand is gender neural in full compliance with fluffyness, rainbows & of course Fagwold! :oops:

stevethegoolie

Sword of Fenrir
Is 16:18hrs too early to start drinking?
I'm asking for a friend ๐Ÿคฅ
Has your 'friend' never heard of the phrase 'a lunchtime pint'?
Or perhaps better still, and for Bad Billy's sake, 'a lunchtime pie and a pint' (or two+).
Eee lad, those were t' days! :)

GaleForceEight

Legendary Knight
Mixture of glenfiddich and glen grant tonight. Normally when we drink itโ€™s for my brother to unload ptsd, but itโ€™s not been this bad before. I only ever got in one firefight - it was a regular professional occurrence for the unit he served in. Our father died on 28th december and itโ€™s hitting him hard. Iโ€™ll put him to bed in half an hour or so.

Babysitting duties for me, for my big brother!

Last edited:

GaleForceEight

Legendary Knight
Not a single post about what you lot have been drinking for the past 8 days. And several of those days were over Christmas FFS!!! ๐Ÿ˜

I cannot begin to describe how thoroughly disappointed I am in all of you! ๐Ÿ˜”

If pictures emerged of you in the Sunday Sport. Getting a blowjob from Diane Abbott whilst riding a Harley.
Or you admitted to thinking that male grooming products don't stop at toothpaste, razors, soap & deodorant.
Or even a front page revelation about you having to be dragged kicking & screaming from the dressing room of Jim'll Fix It. Cos you were enjoying it so much!

I could forgive all of that.

But THIS shit is outrageous!!! ๐Ÿ™„
We had a bad taste party at work once. Not sure what was worse - the boss turning up in a blonde wig and a โ€˜Jim fixed it for meโ€™ badge or the DJ wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and a sash with โ€˜Miss Chlamydia 2017โ€™ on it....