What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Damn it, I woke up this morning to discover that I'd missed the Eurovision Song Contest last night. But it looks like all involved had a gay old time. Apparently the UK cuntestant got zero points in the public vote. Oh dear, How sad, never mind.
You will have missed nothing, It's more like the Eurovision "FREAK" contest these days , and the content is piss anyway I won't label it as music cause it ain't, "utter utter" shite

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
You will have missed nothing, It's more like the Eurovision "FREAK" contest these days , and the content is piss anyway I won't label it as music cause it ain't, "utter utter" shite
I hope you realise I wasn't really pissed off to miss it. How anyone can sit for about 4 hours and watch that shower of entitled woke tree hugging self absorbed pricks, I will never know.

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
A total unjust situation feck em

Guy Opperman, the roads minister, added: “Our Plan for Drivers is not just improving journeys for car users, but also motorcyclists, who have sometimes been overlooked.

“We’re getting on and delivering our plan to make life for drivers - and motorbike riders alike - better, fairer and cheaper, and I am glad the consultation has already seen such a significant response.”

The usual horse shit from the minister responsible. I'd shoot the fuckin' lot of them.