What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
We also need to get rid of some of these high court judges that sway too far to the left

I actually think this is good, the police already have enough power, as they frequently demonstrate when there is a so called "right-wing" march or protest. Even going back to 2020 and the anti-lockdown marches, the police didn't seem to be in any way hindered by a lack of powers. 😡

The reason they don't deal with the lefty, green eco, or middle east terrorist supporting demonstrations is a lack of will and instruction not to from their superiors 😡

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I'm down in Devon, South West water owned by French, they have been pumping raw sewage in to the sea when we've had heavy rain and now there is something wrong with the drinking water, we really are becoming a third world country.
People have been vomiting have diarrhea and severe stomach cramps.
View attachment 30016
Not only do they "give you shit" but they are going to "take the piss" south west water want to put a 91% rise on your bills mate FFS

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
Not only do they "give you shit" but they are going to "take the piss" south west water want to put a 91% rise on your bills mate FFS

They have asked for a 33% increase, we come under Pennon, who cover the south west, Southern Water is Hampshire and across the south.

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
Well that's me not voting then. Can't believe he's backed down and going to help Trump instead. I was a big fan of his but no longer. I now believe he is a Tory stooge. He didn't put candidates in certain constituencies last time, now has the chance to really do the Tories some damage but has ducked it.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Well that's me not voting then. Can't believe he's backed down and going to help Trump instead. I was a big fan of his but no longer. I now believe he is a Tory stooge. He didn't put candidates in certain constituencies last time, now has the chance to really do the Tories some damage but has ducked it.
He claims to have something up his sleeve that he'll act upon later?
He also reckons that Fishy Ballsack called the general election with only 6 weeks notice, in part to stop him having time to sort out a constituency?

Unfortunately, politicians in general are habitual liars. So I guess we need to wait & see if Farage is any different? 🤔

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

And the shit goes on
According to the BBC, the killer is a 17yr old boy from Lancashire.
Not much of a description is it. But it's better than usual for them.
"Maybe" this isn't another example of cultural enrichment? 🤔