What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
My PA code is just the same even though I am about thirty miles from Glasgow as the crow files and forty or so by road. Royal Mail is getting expensive these days too. I sent a bundle CD's to a guy today over towards Edinburgh and it was nearly eight quid second class. Robbin Bastards. It's not as if the Postie has to go out of his way to deliver as they are around their beat six fuckin' days a week. Amazon can give you free next day delivery using their Prime service subscription because the more packages they deliver to a particular area a day the cheaper it is from their side per parcel (economies of scale) so what's RM's excuse? Probably paying far too much to their (mis)management team and their investors is my guess.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I had thought he was about to disappear over to the USA to buddy up with Trump. Maybe that ship has sailed?

If he does well then great but I'm not holding my breath as I think the revolution will need to come from outside of parliament.
Unfortunately, I think it's a foregone conclusion that we'll be getting a labour government.
But Farage finally stepping up to the plate "might" change that?
He's definitely a better leader than Tice.

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
@gazzatriumph & @Tallpaul
You should trust your Uncle DD when he tells you stuff 😉
I told you Farage had something up his sleeve 😎...

View attachment 30259
I think the backlash after him saying he wouldn't stand has made him change his mind. I'm surprised he has taken over the leadership but it's definitely a good thing. Reform have my vote back.
I have been to a couple of meetings to see him speak when he was with UKIP I even stood for a councillor but when he left UKIP it went pear-shaped, he is a very good narrator just hope people will vote for them in numbers, just watch the MSM go for him and the party now.

Last edited: