What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Afraid it's not my idea of a good woman. A blow up doll probably has more personality. The whole milkshake things was just to get publicity for her. Apparently the press initially mistook her for a 'right wing activist' and were claiming it was a set-up so she quickly came forward to identify herself and made sure the press knew she was a sex-worker online.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I see the frog bastards can't catch a single illegal scumbag heading out across the channel on a rubber dinghy but the pricks are there when our boys drop out of the sky on official D-Day anniversary business to check their credentials. Should have let the Germans keep the arseholes under their heels.
And while the D-Day celebrations are taking place around the coastline. The French authorities still managed to miss 80 more illegals leaving France! 🙄...

BBC News - Around 80 migrants including children rescued from Channel

What's the betting that the BBC's claim the boat had children onboard is bull$hit? 🤔

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
And while the D-Day celebrations are taking place around the coastline. The French authorities still managed to miss 80 more illegals leaving France! 🙄...

BBC News - Around 80 migrants including children rescued from Channel

What's the betting that the BBC's claim the boat had children onboard is bull$hit? 🤔
Makes me want to vote Reform even more. Tis country is full of our home grown parasites without importing more

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I see the frog bastards can't catch a single illegal scumbag heading out across the channel on a rubber dinghy but the pricks are there when our boys drop out of the sky on official D-Day anniversary business to check their credentials. Should have let the Germans keep the arseholes under their heels.
It's typical of the frogs, [spit on floor] nasty race of two faced bastids, the country was at it's best when the Germans had it,

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I've had an England flag flying at my house for over 12 months now and no-one has said a word against it. Then again, not many ethnic minorities in this area!
I keep saying I'm gonna do the same. But I know there's likely to be a minor backlash from the local authorities .
One of my neighbours has had a union jack out the front of his house for many years.
Ages ago someone claiming to be from the council was door knocking trying to gain support for making him remove the flag.
Needless to say, it's still there!

I'd imagine they got a similar response from my other neighbours as they got from myself 😉