What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I've had an England flag flying at my house for over 12 months now and no-one has said a word against it. Then again, not many ethnic minorities in this area!
You're a bad influence 😉

I have a flagpole winging its way to me. Along with this selection of flags...

Screenshot_20240617-140132.png

Screenshot_20240617-140212.png

Screenshot_20240617-140252.png

Screenshot_20240617-140311.png

Screenshot_20240617-140336.png

These three didn't make it into my basket but they are still shortlisted. I love the Templar one but apparently it's for indoor use only?

Screenshot_20240617-140450.png

One for @Scrappy
Screenshot_20240617-140515.png

Screenshot_20240617-140613.png

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
You're a bad influence 😉

I have a flagpole winging its way to me. Along with this selection of flags...

View attachment 30480

View attachment 30481

View attachment 30482

View attachment 30483

View attachment 30484

These three didn't make it into my basket but they are still shortlisted. I love the Templar one but apparently it's for indoor use only?

View attachment 30485

One for @Scrappy
View attachment 30486

View attachment 30487
My Templar stuff stays indoors, apart from a discreet badge I wear which nobody ever notices, except other like minded individuals

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Rear tyre puncture whilst enjoying a pleasant ride in the (almost) sunshine. Fortunately carrying plug kit and compressor. Fixed and back on the road in 15 minutes. Now gotta fork out £240 for new rear tyre as my local tyre guy says it's not safe to ride due to the position of the puncture. And he's usually really helpful if he can be.
Expensive fucking 30 miles!

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Rear tyre puncture whilst enjoying a pleasant ride in the (almost) sunshine. Fortunately carrying plug kit and compressor. Fixed and back on the road in 15 minutes. Now gotta fork out £240 for new rear tyre as my local tyre guy says it's not safe to ride due to the position of the puncture. And he's usually really helpful if he can be.
Expensive fucking 30 miles!
Lucky you don't have spokes, "ME" phone AA come get me feck stripping shit down on the side of the road these days too old for that shit

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
My old Dad, not that I like the bloke much, has gotten himself in a bit of a state in his old age, cooker broken, shower fecked, roof damaged and no money to sort these things out and he was told by a mate who's is ex-Royal Artillery that he should go to the RAFbf as they are loaded and much more likely to help ex-RAF servicemen and that he'd be hard pushed to get any help from the other outfits. Sure enough he got in touch with them and they arranged for someone to come out and visit him within a week to see what they could do to help him.

Last edited: