What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I expected that would happen, why don't they negotiate on a use or return basis when they go into these situations and have items fed in as and when needed
It was done deliberately. The lucrative PPE contracts were all part of the Covid Scamdemic.
We got locked down, lives were ruined & businesses were destroyed.
Whilst those in government awarded such contracts to their buddies. And probably received sizeable backhanders for doing so!

GaleForceEight

Legendary Knight
You're not thinking straight Don. Your suggestion would require some common sense and forward thinking. Not terms you'd associate with recent governments.
Remember it was Keir Starmer who before he got into the political scene ensured that illegal immigrants qualify for benefits which is one of the things that ensure they want to come here rather than stay in France.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Brace yourselves for loads more of this kind of shit here in the UK after 4th July.
And the "Tolerant" left are already threatening violent reprisals if Trump is re-elected.
Apparently democracy isn't a word they understand.

I think they realise that no amount of vote rigging will be possible this time around. Without it being undeniably obvious.
Therefore they are genuinely concerned that they will get Trump again.
I hope they do & I hope the American military are waiting for them & their "reprisals" 😉

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
extreme right and extreme left are just two fleas on the same dog, Hitler is demonised for killing millions, Stalin did the same thing, Today we are about to get a left wing bunch in power, just watch how they ruin millions of lives and it's the same in the states Trump has been proven right about immigration even the democrats have had to bolster the border with Mexico.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Brace yourselves for loads more of this kind of shit here in the UK after 4th July.
One nutter with a knife, He gets shot in the leg ...... should have copped 3 more in the scull in my opinion

That's been doing the rounds for a few weeks HT.
The sad irony is that the Cop who was stabbed & later died was actually coming to the aid of the perp.
Apparently he recognised the allegedly "right wing" guy that was fighting with the perp.
And presumably his uber left wing training kicked in.

Rather than allowing his eyes/brain to decide on an appropriate course of action. He sided with the immigrant murderer & it cost him his life! 😞

The only good to come out of it is the way the incident was received by the majority of straight thinking Germans.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

Definitely an attempted establishment stitch up 😡 Don't forget that C4 is owned by the government 😒
It seems that the c#nts can have their cake & eat it?!? 😡

1) If he's admitted to being an actor & was just playing a part. Then I guess he used that defence to avoid prosecution?

2) If he's fessed up to being an actor. Why aren't CH4 admitting it & why aren't Ofcom punishing them for the damage it could have done?

The whole thing stinks of desperation & corruption! 😒

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
It seems that the c#nts can have their cake & eat it?!? 😡

1) If he's admitted to being an actor & was just playing a part. Then I guess he used that defence to avoid prosecution?

2) If he's fessed up to being an actor. Why aren't CH4 admitting it & why aren't Ofcom punishing them for the damage it could have done?

The whole thing stinks of desperation & corruption! 😒

Either way he should be prosecuted, if he is not guilty of incitement to violence, then he is guilty of election interference. Which is why IMO it must be an establishment sponsored hit job, otherwise surely the police would be interested.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
This incident happened near the french coast "YET" an RNLI life boat was sent over to support "What" what would they do if said boat was needed here back in blighty, feck em let the frogs deal with it, the frog police had just watched them go and did nothing, and another thing I have noticed, all this talk from Labour is about stopping the boats not a word about stopping immigrants just mention boats, makes you think.