What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
I fucked off Facebook, stopped commenting on YouTube and avoided the news left all social media groups except this one, and you know what? I felt so much better, sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Unfortunately one day recently, by accident, I swiped left on my phone and you get all the news feeds and it's fucking impossible not to swipe left and look now even though I know it won't do me good. Ahhh bollocks. I avoid some YouTube clips on here because I know what's coming and don't want to see it.

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight

More evidence of diversity benefiting British society.

Now the first report i read from these clowns only half an hour ago said it wasn't terror related. I like how they put that the wife tried to pull him off and he didn't hurt her, oh that's ok then he must be a nice bloke, I hate the Guardian.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I agree Gazza.
Not only are their leftie reporters totally delusional, British hating, c#nts. They also have the audacity to insist that they are much more intelligent than the likes of you & I 😒

This is what the BBC are saying about the attack. It's the usual bullshit & excuses 🙄...

View attachment 31079
"Blah Blah Blah Blah" usual shite was he an ethnic ? that's what we want to know, If he was ethnic, Persecute, prosecute, jail, deport and family, if he was home grown Persecute, prosecute, jail, kick shit out off [that goes for the ethnic as well], heavily fine

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I see that the wank Starmer has now changed 'Illegal Immigrant' to 'Irregular Immigrant' and it comes as no surprise that the attack on the Army officer, in uniform apparently, was a 'mental health related assault'. Isn't it always the first thing the media say when an ethnic attacks a native of this nation?

We really need to take a leaf out of the books of the invaders and take to our own streets. The politicians are part of the problem and not the solution.

I see a senator in the states has apologised for saying that if the Republicans don't win then civil war is the only way to save the USA. It's the only way to save the UK now too.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I see that the wank Starmer has now changed 'Illegal Immigrant' to 'Irregular Immigrant'
Mohammed Starmer has also abolished the child benefit cap at a maximum of two kids.
It's common knowledge that indigious Brits aren't breeding like they used to. Probably because of the current state of the world?

So who is he intending to help by abolishing that child benefit cap? Perhaps other folk who breed like mice? 🤔

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight

And look at these bunch of cuntz.
I'm not a particular fan of Robinson but lumping everything else with him, this is what we are up against. I'd love their thoughts on all the murders and rapes that have been perpetrated by Islam and illegals.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

Can't believe they calling Reform far right, read their vile wittering. They can claim transport costs for attending.
Tommy has really got them rattled! 🤣
Count how many times they wrongly label him a "Fascist" & "Far-Right" 😒...