Legendary Knight
5aiUtHd.jpg

IexQNFw.jpg

2l4nRFT.jpg

like this one too!
sa1202X.jpg

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
As if we ain't paying the senior civil servants enough, "This" is why we have no coppers in the treasury

Got to pay her off now after she ever so "independently" produced the report on the Covid party incident etc. :mad:

As she is now a member of the Labour Party and being paid so much, it surely must prove that none of her previous work could possibly be independent and therefore it should be scrapped, revoked, or reversed? 😒

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
"Okay" so I don't really give a toss about handing back the Chagos Islands, but the sentence attached does not sit well with me, you want to go "go" then feck off look after yourselves, we have a black hole to pay for [so we have been told].

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c98ynejg4l5o

The treaty will also "address wrongs of the past and demonstrate the commitment of both parties to support the welfare of Chagossians".

The UK will provide a package of financial support to Mauritius, including annual payments and infrastructure investment.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
"Okay" so I don't really give a toss about handing back the Chagos Islands, but the sentence attached does not sit well with me, you want to go "go" then feck off look after yourselves, we have a black hole to pay for [so we have been told].

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c98ynejg4l5o

The treaty will also "address wrongs of the past and demonstrate the commitment of both parties to support the welfare of Chagossians".

The UK will provide a package of financial support to Mauritius, including annual payments and infrastructure investment.
This is my thoughts on alleged "wrongs of the past"

Screenshot_20241003-000633.png

Yes, in many instances we asset striped their gold, diamonds & oil etc etc.
But all of that had been under their feet for millions of years.
But the dumb f#cks couldn't harvest it 🙄
Then along comes the evil white man. Enslaved them & had them mine their resources before handing it all over.
You gotta laugh at the audacity 🤣