Pets

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
The boy has grown a bit more, in fact he now weighs 25kg and is in his gangly stage along with teething, so his ears have dropped, but he is learning but still a bit of a handful at times.

MhjxieB.jpg

Tfh56wG.jpg

half ton

Legendary Knight
Talking of noisy animals I get the Donk symphony, Tawny Owls hooting and the youngsters calling for the parents in the late summer, Vixens in heat screaming on my front lawn and bloody Muntjack screaming in the woodland over the road, and they sound just like the foxes ....... and I wouldn't change any of it .... love my countryside , not a bloody dinghy diver to be seen and long may it stay that way

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
The beast is still growing six months now, and he is 30kg, apparently they keep growing until 18 months:eek: , he's very good on a lead just wish he was a bit better of an evening when he's on one, he needs to learn recall a bit better but otherwise very good except when he's on the garden racetrack when you would think a hose is coming!:eek:

A bit of unrelated good news is that the wife has a date for her hip replacement which is just two weeks away, I will be very glad to see her out of pain.

z3QvcVv.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Legendary Knight
Yeah! He's a good-looking dog, but he does come from show stock, carp pic though I'll try and get a better one my phone does not do low light very well.

I am so glad Rose is finally getting her opp, as I have spent two years watching her getting worse and worse and being reduced to tears some evenings despite the heavy-duty painkillers.

Steve 998cc

Legendary Knight
What a cracking dog he's turning out to be. He's still a pup another 2 or 3 months his recall will be perfect (the lure of a dog choc drop works wonders) I've got a lurcher he's 11 his recall isn't bad but the call of a rabbit is stronger he's useless though catches them licks them and lets the go. He was a rescue at 5 months old been kept in a shed no training or much contact with people till I got him. I've had 2 german shepherds a border collie who was 18 when she died, and now my lunitic lurcher.

Last edited:

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
The beast is still growing six months now, and he is 30kg, apparently they keep growing until 18 months:eek: , he's very good on a lead just wish he was a bit better of an evening when he's on one, he needs to learn recall a bit better but otherwise very good except when he's on the garden racetrack when you would think a hose is coming!:eek:

A bit of unrelated good news is that the wife has a date for her hip replacement which is just two weeks away, I will be very glad to see her out of pain.

z3QvcVv.jpg
I want him